Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

raloxifene for gyno

tommy training

Hi guys I was wondering if this is a good option for gyno reversal, I have some test with deca to run for 10 weeks and I don't want to run aromasin since it gave some sides effects in the past, So this time I will do raloxifene , what are your reviews on this product and should I start taking from day one ? thank you.

Don't run compounds like Deca, or any 19nor, or anadrol that increase estrogenic activity if you're sensitive to estrogen sides.

Hang on zinergy I'm a bit confused here, I run and like deca because it doesn't aromatise as much as test, if I take test with in weeks the onset of gyno happens so I take an ai with this but when I run deca nothing no gyno or anything, the same when I run anadrol, so have I misunderstood your reply.

Hang on zinergy I'm a bit confused here, I run and like deca because it doesn't aromatise as much as test, if I take test with in weeks the onset of gyno happens so I take an ai with this but when I run deca nothing no gyno or anything, the same when I run anadrol, so have I misunderstood your reply.

Deca aromatizes much less than testosterone and anadrol doesn't aromatize at all, however Anadrol has been known to increase estrogenic activity in breast tissue with estrogen in normal range. And Deca has caused gyno sides through prolactin.

So controlling issues with these aren't as easy as just taking an AI, you may need anti prolactin or a SERM.

If you have issues with aromasin then run arimidex as your AI. As for prolactin control you can run caber. Men have no need or use for prolactin so there are no negative effects from crashing it.

Definitely fix the gyno before running another cycle though.

Top Bottom