Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raloxifene for gyno

tream12439

I have pre-existing gyno. Ive been seriously lifting and working out for 3 years. Finally at 19 im happy with the rest of my body but my nips drive me crazy. I tried to get surgery but insurance wouldn't cover it and I have been doing research on Raloxifene on the internet. Im just wondering if it really works for Gyno and if I should stack it with an androgenic steroid like winny for example. Any help of information is MUCH appreciated. Thanks

Hey bro, welcome. First off your too young to be using any steroids. I'm assuming your gyno is from puberty? I suggest talking to your doctor about other options besides surgery if they won't cover it. Raloxifene has shown some promising results in some studies but nothing will get rid of gyno but surgery. Things like letro will just shrink it, hopefully to the point where its not noticeable.

Thanks for the help. Im not sure how this forum works but is there anyway someone could tell me where to get letro from over private message??? Im having trouble finding it and my doctor will not prescribe it to me

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom