Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

raising collagen in body from steroids?

anabelDR

Hey can hgh andother steroids help boost collagen effects in my body?

My doctor saidthat I am missing a lot of soft tissues around my body from years ofconstruction work hard labor and weight training heavy weights.

Was hoping thiscould give me some sort of relief or am I wrong?

hgh has a multitude of benefits and improving skin, tightening etc... is a very appealing benefit that it carries... i would not confuse that with thinking steroids are going to do the same but hgh and mk677 would be extremely ideal for you...

HGH and MK677 stacked together would be a very ideal option for you if the goal is to boost collagen and improve your skin as well. I would suggest looking at using these two together sir

Hey can hgh andother steroids help boost collagen effects in my body?

My doctor saidthat I am missing a lot of soft tissues around my body from years ofconstruction work hard labor and weight training heavy weights.

Was hoping thiscould give me some sort of relief or am I wrong?

instead of steroids do hgh that will help with soft tissue
2 IUs of hgh per day

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom