Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raised prolactin on HGH?

passout

Any one had any issues with prolactin related gyno from hgh use? IF yes, is it a good idea to use cabergoline while on hgh? i had my glands removed couple of years ago and i don't think they can come back but just wana take caution. Also gyno or no gyno, prolactin is never a good thing.

Are you sure about that Steve ? There is no doubt prolactin gives you puffy nipples though right???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sure about that Steve ? There is no doubt prolactin gives you puffy nipples though right???

i am 100% sure and anyone who tells you otherwise is blowing smoke up your ass

there is prolactin LACTATION yes, but not gyno. guys always want to blame prolactin for everything when it is really estrogen causing the gyno the whole time.

Ok so you think elevated prolactin will cause puffy nipples? And also milky nips ,, but won't cause actual tissue growth ???
I've never actually looked at it this way , but am interested and definetly not denying what your saying , you've just struck my curiosity with some very good info if this is the case !

elevated prolactin will definitely cause you to lactate, absolutely... but DIRECTLY causing gyno is not true...

Your HGH is fake.

Raised prolactin levels is a side effect of GHRP peptides like GHRP-6.

Top Bottom