Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RADAR does tren (again)

RADAR

Hi everyone, I swore this compound off for good after my last run ,however temptation got the best of me.
I have a big vial from the club so i'm running the ace twice a wk at 200mg, along with 300mg of masteron, yes i have test E in it also (500mgs) along with SARMS 4 From Sarms Search. the next day after the first inject i have been sitting in front of the AC and fan, gawd i hope i can stand to make it thru this run should last 10 wks on the tren a bit longer on the mast.lets see how this goes. wish me luck!

Lol I will be watching this thread closely buddy! I guess I better start mine soon too lol

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2

LOL...sit tight and enjoy the ride buddy.

something tells me you wont be falling asleep on the leg-press machine anytime soon :)

Good Luck!

you only shooting the ace 2x a week? Have you done that before?

Taking anything for tren sides?

Hey radar best of luck buddy !! I see some serious gym aggression heading your way :) maybe a little " what you lookin at foo" aggression too lol goodluck I'll be following !

Ride it like you stole it!!

Pretty much in the same boat as you radar. At 41 I decided last year was going to be my last run with tren. Temptation got the best of me tho and now I'm anxiously waiting for my sust, tren ace, and mast to arrive. only running the tren the first 6 weeks then switching to masteron for the last 6, hopefully I like the results and mast can be permanent and more manageable replacement for tren in summer cycles down the road. Also going to give this low test dose thing a try and only run 300mg in order to let tren/mast really shine. Good luck to ya man, interested in how it turns out!

Top Bottom