Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RADAR does tren (again)

Goodluck radar , I also swore off tren but again now considering it for my Summer cutter lol

early this evening I did another Tren shot (100mgs) less than 30 mins i started the sweats all over again.
the good thing Thanks to sarms S4 and everything else I am so pumped.
After the gym today was 5X5 plus a few things thrown in ,came home and the mug i was holding (water) I was shaking so bad it looked like an earthquake going on (and that's the way i like it ,uh huh! huh!)

definitely in brother... i have no questions about what your doing because you know exactly what your doing and i wouldn't even think to question it... good luck my man! I know you will tear some shit up!

definitely in brother... i have no questions about what your doing because you know exactly what your doing and i wouldn't even think to question it... good luck my man! I know you will tear some shit up!

If i have no other issues with my shoulder I should be golden, it's takes a good 15 minures warmup time (sometimes)after that i usually am good to go (If it doesn't rain) My shoulder is good in predicting That and how severe it's going to be. The Dr scoffs when i told him ,people don't realize that barometric will affect the joints and that's no old wives tale.

Top Bottom