Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RAD140 still no bloodwork ?

Oxbow-

Hey folks,

I just don't understand why RAD140 is here from now so long and nobody, nobody could just get a bloodwork after ?

It pisses me off because on the forums everybody is like "go do a bloodwork before and during and after all your cycles blablabla" but in fact it looks like nobody does.

If would like to know about this new SARMs :

=> Can it enhance a TRT with no sides ?
=> How hard is the shut down ? (free test / LH / FSH)
=> How is the estradiol ? Of course it cannot aromatize but some SARMs have a estrogenix effect and cause gyno
=> How is the prolactin ?
=> VERY IMPORTANT : How is the liver values ? ALT AST ? Because Ostarine is a killer for the liver, but if we finally find a sarm that doesn't impact the liver we could use it as bridge during cycle ?
=> VERY IMPORTANT : How is the HDL/LDL ?

Nobody has made a bloodwork yet ?

If nobody can do that I can make one but it will be in 2 months...

Hey folks,

I just don't understand why RAD140 is here from now so long and nobody, nobody could just get a bloodwork after ?

It pisses me off because on the forums everybody is like "go do a bloodwork before and during and after all your cycles blablabla" but in fact it looks like nobody does.

If would like to know about this new SARMs :

=> Can it enhance a TRT with no sides ? It definitely can enhance TRT without any additional side effects, since it will increase testosterone levels without enlarging your prostate or causing other side effects.
=> How hard is the shut down ? (free test / LH / FSH) There is no shutdown with RAD140, which is one of its main advantages over ordinary testosterone
=> How is the estradiol ? Of course it cannot aromatize but some SARMs have a estrogenix effect and cause gyno No sarm will ever increase your estrogen levels, not will it cause estrogen related side effects. If you are experiencing any estrogen related issues, then you definitely got a fake SARMS, of which there are a lot on the market these days. They just physically can not affect estrogen levels.
=> How is the prolactin Just like with estrogen, no SARM should ever have any interaction with prolactin. If there are changes in prolactin levels when using a SARM, there is something wrong with your product.
=> VERY IMPORTANT : How is the liver values ? ALT AST ? Because Ostarine is a killer for the liver, but if we finally find a sarm that doesn't impact the liver we could use it as bridge during cycle ? RAD140 is not liver toxic, just like Ostarine is. They are not methylated, so there is no way for SARMS to stress the liver. Yet again - this only applies when we talk about real SARMS.
=> VERY IMPORTANT : How is the HDL/LDL Yet again, there are no interactions with your lipids when using SARMS.

Nobody has made a bloodwork yet ?Perhaps they did, but did not post it for some reason. There can be a ton of reasons for someone not to post blood work, or not do it at all.

If nobody can do that I can make one but it will be in 2 months... It would be great to see your blood work.

I am in bold above. What brand are you usign? Where do you get your SARMS from?

RAD has only been recently sold by sarms1.com

it is very potent and should be used in place of testosterone in a cycle or solo followed by a pct.

it will not show up in blood work the way you would expect because of the way blood testing is done. it will not be detected as testosterone so people should not get confused in that way.

RAD is definitely a very interesting compound. It will be amazing if it can work to replace TRT and save those guys from injecting forever.

Top Bottom