Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is Rad140 safe for females?

Clarkmark

Is rad safe for females or it is safer to go with mkostarine? i have read 10mg of rad is good for females but other forums say it is too dangerous because you get too much muscle and side effects. i also researched that ostarine is safer choice and i should do 20mg a day. which should i go with?

ostarine is definitely the safer choice... it has some possible female sides though... which would be possible clitoris enlargement and the possibility of an irregular menstrual cycle... these are not something that happens too often but its still a possibility... females seem to do extremely well with mk2866 and if you have to pick between these two as a female, then you would always pick mk2866... males would be different but as a female, i would also say to go with mk2866 between the two.. make sure to check out https://sarms.forsale for your sarms...

SARMs are obviously a much safer alternative for women when compared to steroids. I recommend sticking to the more mild ones to start though. Ostarine is a perfect choice to start.

We generally recommend that a female not exceed 5 mg of RAD but much more prefer they stick with mk2866 as opposed to RAD.

Top Bottom