Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RAD140 effects on libido

BODIfoks

Some guys in the gym have recommended me to try RAD140 because it supposedly increases the levels of testosterone with less side effects. Will it also improve my libido like normal testosterone does, or not?

If you can get legit RAD140, it's awesome.

Rad140 really interested me. @wags on evolutionary.org posted his blood work before and after using Rad140 and his testosterone levels doubled with no increase in estrogen or prolactin.

Rad140 was designed to replace TRT in men. It will increase testosterone levels. Higher testosterone levels will increase libido, strength, muscle size etc.

Here are some before and after photos of myself after using RAD140 from sarms1.com for a month -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...r-photos-using-sarms1-com-rad140-a-46608.html

I decided to take the plunge and ordered 2 vials from sarms1.com. I took the photos after I finished the first vial. A lot of people are using a dosage of 20mg/day but I used a dosage of just 10mg/day to save some money and make each vial last a full 30 days.

I would run the RAD140 at 10-20mg/day for 8-12 weeks and then run a bottle of a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com after as a mini PCT. After the mini PCT, you are safe to start another cycle of SARMS.

This article explains in depth what RAD140 is -> http://www.evolutionary.org/rad140-testolone

RAD is a completely anabolic drug that replaces testosterone in the body

it does not come with androgenic benefits, so in theory it will not skyrocket your libido. however it will subtly improve it so you overall 'feel normal and healthy'

if you want to boost your libido more then simply stack it will a T booster like hcgenerate ES

RAD is a very strong SARM as it was designed to replace injectable test as TRT for men. I think you will get great results from running it. I doubt it will increase libido though since it is not androgenic. Test is both anabolic and androgenic while RAD is strictly anabolic.

Top Bottom