Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RAD + MK-677 cycle

julesPlatz

I am running MK677 Nutrobal for 12 weeks with RAD140. Was thinking about doing keeping the nutrobal at 50mg a day and then doing the RAD at 40mg a day. So far I am keeping the dosages a bit lower. After my workouts I had some crazy good pumps, and I have been sleeping hard, nothing is waking me up like before. Is this normal?

mk677 knocks me out, makes me very sleepy and I just lay down and pass out its a great sleeping aid, especially mixed with nutrozol 677

you should not exceed 25 mg of mk677 or 30 mg of rad140... you are getting greedy and when you do that, nothing good comes of it...

Dude knock it off stop being greedy thinking more is better I used 20mg of rad a day for 12 weeks and I saw great benefits and results and I can promise you it's only going to effect your blood work negatively and health If you abuse this shit, it's already way more than the trial doses for these sarms so be intelligent about this.

Top Bottom