Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RAD or cardarine experience

gifihickman

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Wondering what everyone's experience has been with Rad 140 and/or Cardarine? Considering giving this combo a go between now and my next cycle. I was going to run an AAS cycle starting the beginning of November but I'm getting married in Mexico in May, so I figured it might be wise to wait until around February to start so that I'm just finishing before I head south. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So, in the mean time I was considering a sarm cycle and wanted to know what I can expect and what everyone else's experiences have been. Looking at 20-30mg Rad 140 + 20mg Cardarine for 8-12 weeks followed by a proper pct. Looking forward to seeing what kind of endurance benefits I see from Cardarine as I'm playing hockey twice a week over the winter.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Would appreciate any input / feedback![/FONT]

do a search on the forum... you can see thousands of results between here and evo... cardarine is by far my favorite but im an endurance athlete/distance runner so clearly that would be a favorite of mine... also love rad... great for strength, lean muscle and actually helps to burn a little fat as well

I use esarms.com cardarine all the time, and it's a great help.

Top Bottom