Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

R variant of ALA and onset of effects

jdroks

Does the onset of effects begin faster?

This question is directed toward people that have used both. I am getting results with the "normal" ala. The usual stuff- pumps, vascularity and some fat loss. But it seems like I have to take it about 20-30min BEFORE eating, otherwise I feel kind of shitty and dont seem to get the same results. The problem with this being that it also gives me wicked heartburn.

My second question is with respect to the so called "ALA GUT", does this go away? The reason I ask is that I seem to be getting it. There is some noticable bloating of my belly.

thanks in advance for any replies.

The first difference I noticed between the two forms was the lack of heartburn with the r-ALA. As to your question of speed. r-ALA works 26 times faster than the mixed ALA.

ALA gut does go away after a while. It is due to the ALA raising your insulin levels. So what you are experiencing is basically the same thing as insulin gut.
r-ALA won't cause this to happen because it lowers your insulin levels.

ulter said:
The first difference I noticed between the two forms was the lack of heartburn with the r-ALA. As to your question of speed. r-ALA works 26 times faster than the mixed ALA.

ALA gut does go away after a while. It is due to the ALA raising your insulin levels. So what you are experiencing is basically the same thing as insulin gut.

Ulter,

When you say 26 times faster, do you mean when it gets in your system, it's half life or what?

Also...if one had an racemic ala related insulin gut, then r-ALA should overtime, by removing the support system (excess insulin), cause that gut to go away even faster?

One more thing: How does r-ALA reduce insulin output even in the presence of say 400gm of hygh glycemic carbs? That would cause an insulin spike even in normal individuals. Does r-ALA just reduces it or slow it down?

Rangerx83

ulter said:

does anyone else have a problem with that responce?:rolleyes:

rangerx83 said:

When you say 26 times faster, do you mean when it gets in your system, it's half life or what?

Into your system. I goes to work 26 times faster.

Also...if one had an racemic ala related insulin gut, then r-ALA should overtime, by removing the support system (excess insulin), cause that gut to go away even faster?

Yes

One more thing: How does r-ALA reduce insulin output even in the presence of say 400gm of hygh glycemic carbs? That would cause an insulin spike even in normal individuals. Does r-ALA just reduces it or slow it down?

r-ALA works by making your cells less resistance to insulin so your body doesn't have to produce more insulin to compensate for the resistance. It does not stop the insulin it only reduces it's production by 17% and it reduces the FFA (fatty acids) at the same time by 35%.
It directs the high GI carbs to your muscle cells rather than having them go to fat cells for storage.

Rangerx83

Click here to read more on r-ALA

If you go to this summary r-ALA's glucose metabolism effects are explained along with several other points.

Top Bottom