Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

R.O.H.M thermo lipid

It's basically a clen and T3 mix. It's nothing special.

T3 really isn't a good idea. Your body's thyroid hormones are very easily suppressed from adding in exogenous thyroid drugs. You can permanently suppress your body's natural thyroid output by messing with T3.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I personally am not a big fan of clenbuterol. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Clenbuterol is very over rated. Here's why -[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Clen simply raises metabolism. It does not differentiate between muscle or fat. Clen might raise your metabolism an additional 100-200 calories per day. You could just easily do an extra 15 minutes of cardio. I have used clen in the past and I always felt it did more harm then good. It caused muscle cramps when I was training and it really negatively impacted my sleep. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]There are better alternatives that directly increase fat loss, with no risk of loosing muscle mass and no side effects like insomnia or muscle cramps. Cardarine gw is going to be your best option. It directly increases fat loss, endurance and recovery. It is not a stimulant or a hormone and is pretty much void of side effects. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I haven't used clen myself in years and don't recommend it to my clients at all anymore. If they are trying to burn fat, I recommend cardarine and maybe a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com.[/FONT]

Yea, that is a pretty old school way of trying to lose fat. There are much better options now with no side effects like Cardarine, sr-9009, and n2slin.

I would run Cardarine 20mg per day, sr 30mg per day, and n2slin at 4 tabs per day.

Top Bottom