Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Qvd-3-007

WanTtoBeDeisel

does anyone have this deca from QV? If so did it hurt like hell? what were your gains? im starting to doubt mine. Im at the end of the 4th week, and i cant tell if its working yet, might still be the dbol.

ive just never done deca before and im wondering what to expect.. like i said im winding down the dbol and i dont know if the deca is kicking in yet? is there anything specific that i should feel with deca? With test you KNOW when it kicks in. should i be getting the same kind of hit from the deca. im almost afraid to stop the dbol. especially with all this friggen QV controversy.

it

shouldn't be causing too much pain bro. The way I can tell when deca is kicked in is when its difficult to bust a nut.lol

i dont understand it, i get like a charlie horse in my ass and leg after i inject it. sometimes later that night my ass is burning. for the next couple of days im just a little soar when i walk. maybe im moving the pin around to much.. could that cause all this pain? its hard to inject your own ass sometimes. still doesnt explain the charlie horse though, that i KNOW is from the deca.

I think everybody is different bro, When I shoot organon sust and QV EQ I never feel any pain. But verytime I shoot qv deca it hurts.
It part of the game bro, also massage the area with a warm towel and inject as slow as possible.

I just started shooting some upjohn American cyp and this shit is completly pain free. I miss the soreness sometimes...

Top Bottom