Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

QV 300mg/ml OR Organon 100mg/ml DECA

• Thread starter circuitdepot-chargeback
  • Start date
C

circuitdepot-chargeback

Got a question that I need some help on.I am going to be starting a Deca/Dbol cycle in the next couple weeks.

Week 1-8 Deca 400mg
Week 1-4 Dbol 25mg

I have the option of using Organon or Quality Vet Deca.Now I know alot of you are going to say that I should use human quality over vet quality which I understand.My question is, wouldn't it be better using the Quality Vet (300mg/ml) since I will have to inject a third of the quantity that I would have to use of Organon (100mg/ml) to get the same mg dosage?I just thought that 1 1/3 ml sounds alot better than 4 ml. Plus down the road I plan on doing a Deca/Sust or Test/Dbol cycle which will mean even more injjections.What would you use?

In this case I think thats its preference of limp dick or regular dick, it least thats howw it is with me, qv eq, I love it, will run it every cycle, deca, even human grade I wont touch, I was having a hell of a time getting it up and had a good amount of bloat that I havent seen with eq so...for me it eq.

OrCa

Top Bottom