Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Qusetion about anxiety and depression

hardone899

My doctor has put me on celexa for depression And ativan for anxiety and trazedone for sleeping problems. Does anyone know if a test and decca cycle would be a wise thing to do right now? 250mg of test and 300mg of decca for 10 weeks. I am depressed about how fat I am 22 percent bady fat.

Personally I wouldn't do it. I have just had to stop my cycle due to anxiety, it was sust and eq, I quit now before I hit up the fina. There is a lot of information on this board about how test and other AS affect your CNS (central nervous system) from what I have concluded winny, anavar and primo are good for no anxiety. They are also good cutting drugs.

Anyone else get any opinions? This was just my opinion based on my experience. if you do choose to use test use a longer acting ester like enanthate. You will have less anxiety than prop or susp.

hardone899 said:
My doctor has put me on celexa for depression And ativan for anxiety and trazedone for sleeping problems. Does anyone know if a test and decca cycle would be a wise thing to do right now? 250mg of test and 300mg of decca for 10 weeks. I am depressed about how fat I am 22 percent bady fat.

Cannel your hate and frustration into successfully pulling off T-MAGs fat-fast program.

i also have bad anxiety
stay away from
dballs
anadrol
fina
haloteston
everything else you should be ok
im on test winny primo depot and anxiety went away,not fully but much better.
i also take trazadone 150mg at night and xanax to relax

My doc has me on Klonopin for anxiety, works great for me. He wants me on Effexor for depression but I won't do it. I'm on deca without any problems and planning test prop if my source comes through. I have fina but am afraid to do it. I want to get primo but who can find it? hth

i have social anxiety and depression, amog other things. i take no anti-anxiety/depression meds. i have used sust, enanthate, halo, eq, fina and winny and they have all affected both my anxiety and depression- in a positive way. for me, it seems that they do help out with my anxiety and depression somewhat. i refuse to use anxiety/depression meds as i have heard how many people feel better once they get off them. if you cant function because of anxiety and/or depression then how do you balance it out by taking medications that prevent you from functioning in a diff way?

Top Bottom