Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quote from The Complete guide to Prescription and Non Prescription drugs

captaintude

Was in Cosco today, and while I was waiting on my girlfriend to get something, I picked up a book titled The Complete Guide to Prescription and Non-Prescription Drugs 2002...

Anyway, I looked thru the index for a few Non presciption drugs, like OX and Primo....anyway, had like 2 pages and listed sides and dosages etc, and then had a little line that said

WILL NOT INCREASE STRENGTH IN ATHLETES....

I just thought that was interesting...not a quote like,

WILL NOT INCREASE STRENGTH,

no no, they had to add the ATHLETES part in.....what's up with that...lol....

attention, all those who label themselves athletes are screwed, this drug no longer works for you, but should you decide to be a non-athlete again, it will work just fine.......

gotta love informative literature.....

Hoss said:
God, it's amazing how the medical community is soooooo misinformed!!!

What!?! They could have put something in writing that is *cough*
*cough* WRONG? I can't believe it, nay I say, nobody could be as socially irresponsible as to put something in writing that is false.....why next, you'll try to tell me that Elvis really is dead, and that the Enquirer was lying to me when they said he and Michael Jackson sired a three headed love hermaphrodite in a week long Vegas love fest last year......nay, nay ....NAYYYYYYYYYYY I SAY...

LMMFAO....you gotta love intentional stereotyping and misinformation....If ya can't beat em' be like the government and lie to em....LOL

:D :D :D :D

Top Bottom