Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The "you need to eat a lot on steroids" myth

Guess what guys. If you're only burning 3000 calories a day and eating 6000 calories, you will get big....big and FAT. Steroids do not change this fact. Your goal should be to eat roughly the same amount of calories you are burning throughout the day. This way, the protein you eat will all be used to build muscle and not stored as fat which it what the body will do with any excess calories. Yes, even if you're taking steroids. If you want to eat more and get more muscle, then you need to exercise more to increase the calories you are burning. Basic physiology.

Basic physiology is that if you eat more calories than you burn, you gain weight. So therefore if you eat the same amount of calories as you burn you won't gain weight. Steroids increase protein synthesis which allows you to eat more protein and get more out of it, more protein is more calories. If I ate 6000 calories off cycle compared to when I'm on cycle you would see a EXTREMELY HUGE DIFFERENCE in the way my physique would be. Steroids build muscle with all of those extra calories when compared to when you're not on steroids. You cannot gain weight if you don't eat more calories than you burn, unless it's water weight, or maybe a few pounds if you're on 500 grams a day of protein and running something like primo.

Also, basic physiology would not really apply to people on steroids. That's one of the main points of taking steroids... changing things physiologically.

Some of you need to actually do a cycle or 2 to talk about how much you should eat while you are on and so forth...God Damn!

Better yet...you need to do about 10 cycles before you can talk at all about steriods!

Depends on your goals how many calories you take... You can decrease them, maintain them or exceed them... Exceededing them while on will ofcourse build mucsle a lil extra fat too depending how much you go over and your body type.... Hard gainer or easy gainer

I do very light cycles (i.e. 250-350 mg test/week for 10ish weeks) and normally eat everything in sight.

Normally I eat like crazy throughout the cycle but this time I cut calories for the last 5 weeks (2 weeks dramatically) and really like the results. I lost strength during those first two weeks, but I'm coming back now.

Steroids are growth drugs. Using them for anti catabolic reasons is like using vintage wine for salad dressing.

500 mgs a week and an extra 200 mgs of protein will grow more muscle than 1000 mgs a week in a calorie deficit.

Steroids are growth drugs. Using them for anti catabolic reasons is like using vintage wine for salad dressing.

500 mgs a week and an extra 200 mgs of protein will grow more muscle than 1000 mgs a week in a calorie deficit.

Explain to me how you can cut without these and still keep the same amount of muscle mass.

Guess what guys. If you're only burning 3000 calories a day and eating 6000 calories, you will get big....big and FAT. Steroids do not change this fact. Your goal should be to eat roughly the same amount of calories you are burning throughout the day. This way, the protein you eat will all be used to build muscle and not stored as fat which it what the body will do with any excess calories. Yes, even if you're taking steroids. If you want to eat more and get more muscle, then you need to exercise more to increase the calories you are burning. Basic physiology.

im not flaming you. your claim comes from the confusion and speculation tought in the modern world. when we dont know something we make shit up. its like all the bs you learn in schools about our government and its reasoning then you travel the world and learn just how foolish you where to beleive it. the truth has been proven time and time again. ask and one who has added a large quanity of mass to their frame how they did it and you will see that the top of every list there is a large diet. i myself used 8000 cals per day to build what i have and am using 5000 to hold it. my training sessons are short and few. my job is sitting on a computer, and i only do 30mins of cardio 2x per wk. i currently sit at 5'5'' 230+lbs 10%bf. how is this possible?

Top Bottom