Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is a "Wired" feeling normal???

Double_F'N_R

Ok Bro's, seriously, I don't wanna hear it about the "minimal" amount of stuff I am doing, it's been 10 years, and I have great receptors. Anyway - 200mg Cyp and 100mg Enanth every 4 days (I guess this works out to roughly 400mg Cyp and 200mg Enanth/week). I started this last wednesday. I did get a sort of flu-like reaction which may have been purely coincidental. I have felt more aggressive - and today had a killer workout and a helluva pump. Seems kinda fast to be kickin' in doesn't it?

My question though - I have had this "wired" feeling, you know, the tingles, the anxiousness, and so on. I have of course had a lot of energy though I have been tired from working out hard and still bein' a little sick. Is the "wiredness" normal though with the tingles and all?
:confused:

freakazoid said:
i get like that from juiceing,its worse with eq.guess it has to do with hormone levels changing.
Eq doesn't really do it to me, but Suspension was the worst! Hopefully your body will get used to it over the next few weeks, if not, try lowering your dose by 100 or 50 mg for a week or two.

When I am on the dew ...I some times have a wierd feeling of my long term memory or my judgement of how long ago things hapend seems to be altered

waterboy said:
When I am on the dew ...I some times have a wierd feeling of my long term memory or my judgement of how long ago things hapend seems to be altered

Goddamn! Gimme some of that! ;)

Same thing happened to me on enanthate and tren-felt like I was on speed and couldn't come down for days!

It's CNS androgen stimulation.

Classic "androgenic" effect. Which is why the short esters (like suspension) are going to cause this much more than longer esters.

Personally I love the feeling.

If you don't, I'd recommend switching to longer esters or shorter dosages or less androgenic gear.

Top Bottom