Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"why do you do it"?

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
[h=2]"why do you do it"??[/h]
Why do you do it, when did all-start where you caught the gym bug?

Don't tell us what we want to hear, be honest with yourself and tell us why do you do it? (Specifics, the gear, the excessive dieting, killer sessions or even multiple sessions daily, everything under the bodybuilding/fitness Spectrum)

How old were you when you caught the gym bug? And was there some sort of influence, a person, an iconic role model, was it a sport you played or even the military?​

It's such a long and somewhat sad story and personal that I don't want to dig any deeper into it. Sorry guys.

Do be the best I can be, to prove I could beat all odds and be an example as a successful man to look up to beating cancer type 1 diabetes but most of all I crave another challenge to overcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started in my early 20's as a non-prescription way to combat depression. I became addicted to it, and still obsessively train now more than 20 years later.

if i don't exercise I go crazy. it is something i have to do to keep my mind right.

I also live in a beach town so having a nice body makes me confident to take my shirt off.

That's part of it for me too. I've also been doing this so long it's part of who I am.

I lift - I am me.

Top Bottom