Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"TRT" + low dose primo.

doejohn

Good Broly
Platinum
As the title implies I'm thinking of adding a low dose primo to my current TRT.

I'm on Nebido, 1000mg e10w as prescribed.
I do like to run an occasional cycle now and then, and most times between cycles I up my TRT somewhat with Test E to what would be around 2-250mg a week.

I know it's not gonna be exactly that number as the levels from Nebido will decline as weeks go by.

What I'm considering though is running something like 200mg primo a week INSTEAD of upping my Test with Test E, so I'll basically be running my standard TRT of ~100mg + 200mg primo a week.

Point of this would be to help maintain musclemass without the sides.

Thoughts?

Also, in bloodworks, would the primo "manifest" itself in any ways of blood-levels that would make it obvious to my doctor that I'm on the 200mg primo?
Mind you my doctors knowledge of AAS is very limited, he had to get back to me when I asked if Test Cyp or Enan was a possibility instead of Nebido. He was simply not familiar with it as it's not prescribed for TRT here.

Sent from my SM-N986B using EliteFitness mobile app

ive done it before a few times.... i felt it was beneficial when i did it... i wouldnt do it forever or anything like that but it did serve its purpose and i never had any issues...

Def no expert but I’m also thinking of running Primo for my next cycle. From my limited research 100mg sounds very low for primo, maybe too low to be worth it? I’m looking at 500 for first 8 weeks of 16 week cycle and even that is considered a low dose...

ive done it before a few times.... i felt it was beneficial when i did it... i wouldnt do it forever or anything like that but it did serve its purpose and i never had any issues...
Alright, thanks.
Yeah, I'm thinking of doing this for some months now in between cycles.

Did you do any bloodworks while doing it?
I guess it should "fly under the radar" as it's not converting to e2 and not particular toxic - especially not at that low dose.

Alright, thanks.
Yeah, I'm thinking of doing this for some months now in between cycles.

Did you do any bloodworks while doing it?
I guess it should "fly under the radar" as it's not converting to e2 and not particular toxic - especially not at that low dose.

Yes and nothing alarming but thats only 4-5 months i did it at 150 week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Def no expert but I’m also thinking of running Primo for my next cycle. From my limited research 100mg sounds very low for primo, maybe too low to be worth it? I’m looking at 500 for first 8 weeks of 16 week cycle and even that is considered a low dose...
Yeah, I get your point.
I'm not considering it a cycle though in my case. More in terms of TRT(+) in between cycles, instead of running higher Test for TRT. My doctor would pick up on that.
And I'm thinking of 200mg primo, as an addition to my ~100mg Nebido.
For maintenance basically, not to grow.

Yeah, I get your point.
I'm not considering it a cycle though in my case. More in terms of TRT(+) in between cycles, instead of running higher Test for TRT. My doctor would pick up on that.
And I'm thinking of 200mg primo, as an addition to my ~100mg Nebido.
For maintenance basically, not to grow.

good luck with everything [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

you won't be able to get primo prescribed to you as it is illegal in the USA.

otherwise i would tell you to just run the primo as your HRT (yes you can do it) primo was prescribed for 30 years in the USA before it was banned for just that

As the title implies I'm thinking of adding a low dose primo to my current TRT.

I'm on Nebido, 1000mg e10w as prescribed.
I do like to run an occasional cycle now and then, and most times between cycles I up my TRT somewhat with Test E to what would be around 2-250mg a week.

I know it's not gonna be exactly that number as the levels from Nebido will decline as weeks go by.

What I'm considering though is running something like 200mg primo a week INSTEAD of upping my Test with Test E, so I'll basically be running my standard TRT of ~100mg + 200mg primo a week.

Point of this would be to help maintain musclemass without the sides.

Thoughts?

Also, in bloodworks, would the primo "manifest" itself in any ways of blood-levels that would make it obvious to my doctor that I'm on the 200mg primo?
Mind you my doctors knowledge of AAS is very limited, he had to get back to me when I asked if Test Cyp or Enan was a possibility instead of Nebido. He was simply not familiar with it as it's not prescribed for TRT here.

This is a good way to go, I like adding primobolan to TRT runs. You should do this, add 300mgs of primobolan for 4 weeks before bloods, then for 2 weeks before blood test drop it to 100mgs of primo/week, and it wont be an issue with the bloodwork IMO

Top Bottom