Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"TRENBOLONE ACETATE" British Dragon VS Generic Labs

chaquito

hi guys im plaining on starting a cycle with tren but i have a hard time choosing between british dragon or generic labs, both old time UG labs. Ive heard many good thing about tren acetate from British dragon, but also from generic labs. the main issue for me between this two are the price, beeing BD more expensive then GL. Ive tried tren acetate before once with bad results, or should i say, not the results ive read and heard of. That time i used ten from a UG lab, but i think i was a "kitchenmade" UG i you know what i mean. Thats why i would give one of those two a try and hope for the best. Let me know what you guys think about those two labs and why i should choose thei tren acetate.

C

Screw British Dragon, WAY too expensive for UG lab stuff. go with generic. I've never used them, but they've got great prices and are reputable.

I'm using their cyp right now and it is a lot more painful than the UG I have been using and a lot more expensive. BD is not worth it IMO.

I'm using their cyp right now and it is a lot more painful than the UG I have been using and a lot more expensive. BD is not worth it IMO.

There are a lot of other labs out there so don’t limit your options,

For painful test,

I found if I place the vial in the oven with an 18 gauge needle and then cook the test for 30 minutes at 220 degrees, it boils something off or who knows (sorry) must be magic, but it does not hurt any more.

Obviously let it cool down before you inject it, and you only have to cook it once and it works,

I was very skeptical, and have a 50ml vial of Test E 250mg/ml hurt like T-400,

Cooked it and now pain free.

Do I sound like a commercial?

I can get human grade test for half the price of what some guys sell BD test for. I can get human grade test from a domestic source for 2-3$ cheaper per ml than even the cheapest international source I've seen for BD test.

On top of all this, I have heard and read many reports of BD being underdosed. Especially their eq, which for a while was consistantly coming back 20-25% underdosed. To be fair I havn't seen any lab tests on it in a while, but for the prices you pay for their stuff it should always be dead on, if not overdosed.

NOT WORTH IT!!!! SCREW BD!!!!

go with DPHARM tren ace- only reliable lab out this bitch

I would never pay for BD injects,the price is a joke. Chemco tren is very good,that's the brand i would recommend.

i wouldnt cmpare Bd with most Ug just because Bd isnt a guy with a lab in the kitchen. that being said i like a few older Ug labs and use both. the Bd test lately I have seen have all been good.

Top Bottom