Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Time on = Time off " really necessary ?

Master iron friends ,
About 1 month, I finished a 11 week cycle of test(1g/wk) + dbol(35mg/day) + slim (10 ui pos workout on first 3 wks) + arimidex + nolva + liver protects.
Now i finished my pos cycle therapy, with HCG (2 shots of 5000 ui ) + clomid (100mg/day first 10 days and 50mg/day next 10 days) + nolvadex (20mg/day). Got good recovery.
But now i change my plans and decide to do another mass cycle... and i really don't want to wait all those 11 weeks to do it.
Do you think the law TIME ON =TIME OFF makes that sense?
Can i have big problems of HTPA restore if i do another heavy cycle ? or if i do the right test stimulation (HCg+clomid+nolva) i will recuperate without big problems?
thanxxxx!

It is not needed, but recomended. You can easily maintain your gains by bridging with Slin/Creatine/Glutamine. I would use that combo for another month. 8 weeks should be fine. Also, next time you do HCG, use 500ius ED for 2 weeks instead of 2 5000iu shots. You will decrease the chances of Testicle desentization of LH.

In one word, Yes!

Why risk your health just to start another cycle right away.

Allow your body the time to rest and recouperate the same way you would after an intense workout.

You wouldn't blast your chest twice in one day, would you?

The same applys to anabolics.

How times is this question going to be asked? Do some research and you find your answer.

Time on = Time off is not an exact science!! To tell him to do research is not the way to go. I would get my blood levels checked! If your test levels and free test are in the normal range, then go for it. If you are suppressed, then wait!

Blood work is the only true way to check to see if you have recovered.

JKD said:
How times is this question going to be asked? Do some research and you find your answer.

We are here to help eachother out JKD. Some people do not even know there is a search button so. Do you remember when you first started posting threads...

Here's one of YOUR threads. And keep in mind, no one was rude even though this particular question was answered several times as well.

"15-Aug-2002 02:19 PM

nizoral shampoo (post #1)

I read that Nizoral shampoo helps block DHT. I was prescribed this for flaky scalp. Is there different variations of this shampoo or is it all the same. The directions say don't use more than once a week. I am thinning and need something to help keep me hair in me head. Should this be combined with rogain. I am finishing a deca(400mg a week) and EQ(300 mg per week).

Let's not jump the gun. Afterall, it is the Christmas season and we should all be in this game together :)

Peace!

SOme here are concerned about their health, others obviously aren't. Yes at least time on=time off (should be more IMO but anyway). Now let me understand, you took 1 g of test for 11 weeks ? 35 mg of orals for 11 weeks too ? Am I correct ?

322 posts and he is flaming already. RELAX AND HELP. If you dont have the knowledge to answer, dont post unless you are asking too!

Hey bro your right. I get mad when I hear this question cause it kind seems like the person doesn't care about there health. Oh well - I don't want to be a dick so close to the holiday.

Bro take time off. Let your body heal. Get used to challenging yourself naturally. Don't use the sauce as a chruch.

I wasn't flaming just suggesting a search be done. I have found the search option to be valuable. This was question was just asked last week and a couple of more time this month.

With 30,000 members, there will be multiple questions asked about the same thing. Also...what has been injured?? The HPTA was suppressed. If blood work comes back normal, he has recovered. If he wants to get back on he can. I would take more time off and use insulin, as it has no suppressive properties, but thats me.

Top Bottom