Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Side Effects" what is happening??

dbay

I am (was) going into week 6 of my cycle. I hit a brick wall with side effects. It started with my blood sugar getting way out of whack. I self test and it gets as low as 31 and ranges on low days from 31-70 depending on the day. All at once my symptoms hit me. White skin "very pale", right hand swollen , very sore muscles, out of breath , jaw hurts when I eat, head aches, the worst fatigue I have ever experienced. My muscles are tight and feel like I fatigue them on 5 reps, I never snore at night but now I can't stop. Some of them alone are not a big deal. For the last 2 weeks they are getting worse.
I have to go to the doctor to get blood work done. Of course this may or may not have something to do with my cycle. It was a light Test (2cc week)and Tren (.75 cc EOD) cycle.
At first I thought this was the flu. I could not move for a couple days. Last week I went to the airport and could not fly. I got very sick standing in line my blood sugar bottomed out ,I canceled my flight. I called my doctor and have an appointment for Monday to get some tests.

Has anyone every experienced such a rash of sides ?

DBAY

dbay said:
I am (was) going into week 6 of my cycle. I hit a brick wall with side effects. It started with my blood sugar getting way out of whack. I self test and it gets as low as 31 and ranges on low days from 31-70 depending on the day. All at once my symptoms hit me. White skin "very pale", right hand swollen , very sore muscles, out of breath , jaw hurts when I eat, head aches, the worst fatigue I have ever experienced. My muscles are tight and feel like I fatigue them on 5 reps, I never snore at night but now I can't stop. Some of them alone are not a big deal. For the last 2 weeks they are getting worse.
I have to go to the doctor to get blood work done. Of course this may or may not have something to do with my cycle. It was a light Test (2cc week)and Tren (.75 cc EOD) cycle.
At first I thought this was the flu. I could not move for a couple days. Last week I went to the airport and could not fly. I got very sick standing in line my blood sugar bottomed out ,I canceled my flight. I called my doctor and have an appointment for Monday to get some tests.

Has anyone every experienced such a rash of sides ?

DBAY

Bro:

I have had some wacky shit with blood sugar when on but not any of the other stuff. Maybe you got a virus or some shit?

Plus, what are the concentrations that you are using? You only have listed the amount you're injecting, not the dose. Either way, it would be suprised to hear that all yoru symptoms were gear related. I think it is very wise for you to see your doctor.

Things need to be bad for me to go to the doctor. I have had some of these sides in the past so they did not worry me right off. But getting so close to a seizure with low blood sugar and I forgot to mention, if I stand up quick, I go into la la land. It is instant head rush and close to passing out. The shit is not normal. I am hoping it is a virus. But it's going on 2 plus weeks.
Thanks for the input. It was a mental release just to be able to talk about it. I have not been able to tell anyone so it's therapeutic in a way to write the post.

DBAY

have you checked you BP? it seems as though your bp might also be low b/c of almost passing out when you stand up

sounds like bp to me as well. when mine skyrocketed from dbols i would feel very hot sweaty and dizzy like i was gonna pass out. felt like i had no sugar in me at all. i could eat like a 17 year old stoned hippie when it would hit me

bruce410 said:
sounds like bp to me as well. when mine skyrocketed from dbols i would feel very hot sweaty and dizzy like i was gonna pass out. felt like i had no sugar in me at all. i could eat like a 17 year old stoned hippie when it would hit me
long time no see bro

umm...blood sugar of 31? you sound hypoglycemic. even a regular person without food rarely gets below 50, even on juice which has a distinct hypo effect.

that can be really dangerous. are you trying to diet or something? why arent you eating contantly on your cycle? are you on IGF, HGH or insulin?

Top Bottom