Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Professional" EF'ers - How many are there?

Not working if they are not making anything off of it. You will see me giving advice,helping out,giving free plats, info what ever it may be even when it has nothing to do with anything I may sell. I been doing it for years. I spend at least 5 hours a day in pm's putting cycles together,helping new members,old members with all kinds of stuff and expect nothing for it.

No If it was all about the money then I could just slap banner adds and be on my way. I could do nothing but push products all day long and nothing else. Thats working.

No I have to moving threads and put them where they go,delete spamers and ban spamers,split up fights, keep people from getting scammed, Ban scammers and much much more.

Then I spend a few hours a day writing up stuff for new guys to learn from or even old members too. Do I have to do any of this? nope I choice to do it for the community.

The list goes on and on and on and on bro. If you have not been here daily for a wile then you been missing it all and have only seen a tiny winy portion of a really big picture.

If you think making money is my only reason for being on this forum 18 hours a day then you do not know me from a whole in the wall.

Yes I do work. HMMM you are right. I work countless hours a day and 80% of the time its for nothing at all other then because I like to and I care about every member here. Because I have so many friends here. Because helping others brings joy to my life.

May I also add that i did all that i do not for 3 years with 0 pay and no thought of even making pay in my mind at the time. So do I feel I deserve to make a little money for it now? I guess I will let others make that choice like they have been for years now. If they think no then so be it. If they think yes thats awesome. Ether way I am still going to be here. Money or not here I have always been here,and always will be here.

I look at any profit I may make as a bonus that comes a far second to something that has been much greater in my life. I can fully understand how you may think that profit is always on my mind. Or that my sole reason for being here helping people is to gain money. I understand that becuase I understand you do not know me.

Take away what little money I may or may not make. You can bet your ass I will still be plugging away on this forum doing all that I do and would not miss a beat.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Hey man, I'm just asking how many guys earn a living as professional posters on EF and have not even remotely hinted that this may be negative thing. As was mentioned in the first post, it was not my intention to call anyone out by name.

I just thought it was pretty amazing that a discussion board can provide the primary income for a bunch of guys. It will be fun to watch how much more it evolves 5 & 10 years from now.

Hey man, I'm just asking how many guys earn a living as professional posters on EF and have not even remotely hinted that this may be negative thing. As was mentioned in the first post, it was not my intention to call anyone out by name.

I just thought it was pretty amazing that a discussion board can provide the primary income for a bunch of guys. It will be fun to watch how much more it evolves 5 & 10 years from now.

I hope it keeps growing. The more people the better.

Yeah I spent a few years away from this board. But Tecnically I have been here for 8 years. I find this board has alot more integrity than most. Also George, BRR, EF Frank, Needto, ect seem to have alot of pride in the board. Which makes me want to come here.

Nothing to do with who makes a living here. Just my .02

Top Bottom