Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Primobol Dex 'Ultimate Recomp Cycle'"- NOW AVAIALABLE!!

Re: "Primobol Dx 'Ultimate Recomp Cycle'"- NOW AVAIALABLE!!

1-12 gw 501516 (cardarine) 20 mg day [
1-12 s4 50 mg day
1-12 "liquidex" n2bm.com
5-12 hcgenerate es n2bm.com
7-12 primobol dx 2 caps a day first 2-3 weeks then bump to 3 caps
7-12 n2guard n2bm.com

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day

First of all, thank you very much for your help.

I have 2 questions. What's the dosing protocole of the liquidex (just to know how much do I have to buy) and what do you mean by "eod"? (sorry but english is not my speaking language :worried:).

Thank you for everything.

First of all, thank you very much for your help.

I have 2 questions. What's the dosing protocole of the liquidex (just to know how much do I have to buy) and what do you mean by "eod"? (sorry but english is not my speaking language :worried:).

Thank you for everything.

Your welcome bro... Eod is every other day... You can start liquidex at one ml in the am and one in the pm... If you need to be more aggressive then 2 and 2... Its buy 2 get 1 free right now... Also use code dylan10 for 10 percent off

I've always used osta for a recomp cycle and usually gained around 5-8 lbs while losing bodyfat. But as I see now this stuff would blow that away. Should be able to gain more lean mass with this. And stacking it with sarms it would probably be insane results. I'm starting to change my mind, think I'm gonna try this first before dianabulk haha.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

I've always used osta for a recomp cycle and usually gained around 5-8 lbs while losing bodyfat. But as I see now this stuff would blow that away. Should be able to gain more lean mass with this. And stacking it with sarms it would probably be insane results. I'm starting to change my mind, think I'm gonna try this first before dianabulk haha.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

I think you will be pleasantly surprised with this GK line either way. I was on the fence too.. not sure if I wanted to run this or Oxandrovar. So you will have to keep us posted on you findings bro. N2BM is the shit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Dylan..does the coupon code "Dylan10" works for an order of Epi-strong ??

just made my purchase of two bottles of epi-strong :chomp:

I cant decide whether to run this as a kicker in the spring or sarms1 LGD:confused:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom