Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Off Time"....extended periods or very short periods?

decadur

I was just curious as to what most guys believe is the best method......extended periods off gear (lets say time off = time on) OR very short "off-periods"??
Lets say that health is not an issue. I'm talking strictly for growth for a competitive BBer from year to year.
Personally, I believe in the "very short" off-periods. Like clomid Tx, etc. for 2 weeks post cycle, followed by only 2-3 more weeks off. Every couple of years take 3-4 months off.
What do you guys think?

NOTE: we're talking for growth here....let's say HEALTH IS NOT AN ISSUE!!

If health is not an issue why go off? :) Seriously though, I bridge between my cycles with a medium/medium low amount of test, so I really never come off. Been working very well for growth

I would have to agree with you man. Clomid is just to get the boys going a bit thats all........I really don't expect to keep gains if I'm going off a cycle......hence the reason for the short off periods. You take a step backwards if you are off for too long, IMO.

Top Bottom