Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"off time"

S

Stryker1992

You know bro's the psychology of this stuff is amazing, when you are "on" you feel great, like you could lift anything, conquer everything and you are getting bigger and looking better everyday. But the "off" time really sucks! You get depressed, paranoid, and feel kind of like a pussy. Even when taking clomid or clen you feel like you are doing something for yourself. But when truly off it is just killer. My closet calls to me. "Just start a week or month early...it will not matter..." God dam it, I am going crazy! I know you guys all know what I mean.
:(

ps: What time do you think I am at right now? :bawling:

its funny....im off right now and i feel terrific....so much so that im thinking of pushing back my next cycle by about a month.....well okay i dont feel that terrific;)

He's full of shit. He'll be back on by the end of the month I'll wager bottom to dollar. It gets harder after the first cycle since you don't gain as much and feel like too much is being wasted or whatever. I'm a bit gear-dependent at the moment thogh but it's only cause I'm gonna compete. I find that after cycle #2 it gets harder to stay off if you're really into it but after a few more cycles you start to realize that no matter what you do it ain't gonna happen overnight and so you slow up some and lose a bit of interest for the time being.

i have been off for 7 weeks. i feel ok. i have been drinking a little more though. and tapping into the rec drugs a little. i kept 12lbs from last cycle so it makes it alot easier to stay off.

Top Bottom