Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Off" while "On"

CLOMIDCLOWN said:
[/QUOTEI I believe in active rest unless I am really beat. Go golfing, play softball...something that isn't me sitting on the couch...helps with stretching and getting rid of lactic acid build up and gets me outside.
I just read this report below and thought you might be interested!

"We used to think that the muscle soreness that you feel on the day after you exercise is caused by a buildup of lactic acid. Now we know that lactic acid has nothing to do with post-exercise muscle soreness.

Next-day muscle soreness is caused by damage to the muscle fibers themselves. Muscle biopsies taken on the day after exercising show bleeding and disruption of the z-band filaments that hold the fibers together as they slide over each other during a contraction. People who continue to exercise when their muscles feel sore are the ones most likely to feel sore on the next day. Therefore, you can prevent soreness by stopping exercising when your muscles start to burn and hurt.

A lot of people think that cooling down, or exercising at a very slow pace after exercising more vigorously, helps to prevent muscle soreness. It doesn't. Cooling down speeds up the removal of lactic acid from muscles, but a buildup of lactic acid does not cause muscle soreness. Post exercise muscle soreness is not due to contracted muscle fibers, so stretching after exercising does not prevent muscle soreness. Massage and electrical stimulation have not been shown to help you heal faster. Aspirin taken before exercise will not prevent muscle soreness /and taken after exercise will not shorten the source of muscle soreness.

Once you have delayed onset muscle soreness, the only effective treatment is rest.

By Gabe Mirkin, M.D., for CBS Radio News

1) Med & Sci in Sports and Exercise 1987. Meeting abstract numbers 209 page S35), 216(page S36).

2) MD Weber, FJ Servedio, WR Woodall. The Effects of 3 Modalities on Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness. Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy 20: 5:(NOV 1994):236-242 "

Thanks Bro...good read...didn't know that. K for you

mavy solider and solid bro... lol

youll be back to your normal radical self in no time my man.
hang in there!

Mavy said:
For those of you wo dont think its possible to overtrain on gear ... think again. I am taking 4 days of rest right now. I have been overtraining, and run myself into the ground. This couldnt be a worse time for my cycle as far as work goes. I am super busy and stressed out at work right now, and its putting a major fuckin dent in my cycle.

I am working around the clock. Very stressed out at work (I can almost feel my muscles being eaten from the stress). I am trying to still squeeze all my workouts in ... pushin myself to the MAX everyone - workouts were still awesome. I dont have time to always cook the meals that I need. I have been averaging 5-6 hrs per night of crappy quality sleep (thats terrible), and well ... I have just become run the fuck down! My workout last night was TERRIBLE. Felt weak as hell ... felt like I was going to be sick. Feeling sick in the day and tired as hell. Its weird how it just hits you ... like ... damn .. I am seriously overtraining here. I am pissed cause the first 2 weeks of this cycle were amazing. Its just really bad timing with work.

I am taking 4 days off, getting a full body massage over 2 days (4 hrs) this weekend, and will be hitting hot-tub and steam room before each massage to heat my muscles first. Going to be relaxing, and dining on some var all weekend. Want to do this right and get back on track ... either that, or I am going to have to end this cycle. Really dont want to do that.

So ... my advice ... in the days off .... rest, eat good, and high protien, get a good nights sleep. I also go to the gym on some days and warmup, then just stretch on my days off.

Mavy

You know your body better then I, but your symptoms sound like Test flu. just something to think about.

I thought about that bro, but I am only taking 250mg of omnadren as a very low base dose of test. I have taken 500mg of sust before with no problems. Then I thought that it was the NPP and peanut oil used in it, as I used to have a peanut alergy when I was younger. But refined peanut oil does not cuase allergy, also its peanut oil used in Sustanon and Deca as well, so I have used these oils before.

It is a combination of my super-stress at work (I am responsible for a project right now worth A LOT OF MONEY .. and its under a very tight time crunch), and lack of sleep, and lack of proper meals, and pushin myself to the max in the gym. I can tell its overtraining, when my last workout last night .. my strength dropped considerably, and I couldnt even match my lifts in the previous workout (i record every workout in my log).

Thanks Satch. I agree with you also, I usually always feel some degree of soreness for at least the next day if I really push myself at the gym. When i am on .. upper body pain the next day is not that noticeable, ... but i ALWAYS feel sore from a leg day. Always ... even when juiced up.

When you start feeling absolutely no muscle soreness after workouts, I usually take that as an indicator to change up my routine as well.

Mavy

Basically just a really bad time with work! grr .. always fuckin with a mans cycle. Work or the bitches. I sometimes think that I need a new job. I need a job like yours Satch ... are you hiring at the moment?? lol :laugh2: :laugh2:

Pissin me off cause the first 2 weeks of this cycle were unprecendedly AWESOME! THis has all happened in the span of 1 week. Thats why I am sure 4 days of rest should be enough recoupe to fire things back up again. :supercool :supercool

On my off days I like to do things I enjoy... sports, hiking what ever. I also find time to eat things that I enjoy more. I think doing this helps me relax and sleep better. I am ready to hammer it again after a day or two off.

Top Bottom