Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Needle waste"

ArmaniAK47

Each time we inject our AAS we waste some our our injectable in the needle.. The larger the needle (length or ga.) the more wasted..

What can we do to avoid losing juice like this?

My idea is to first fill the syringe with either 0.25cc or 0.5cc Testosterone enanthate (or whatever) so I inject the full amount I wanted and possible a little extra..

Think this would work?

Would the oil stay "separate" or would the enanthate just mix in?

They are both supposed to be oil so the get mixed instantly.

And even though that little extra is wasted inside the needle, it doesn't mean you are not injecting that little bit. Because the same amount was there when you first stick the dart in your ass, so it goes in anyways. after I take the needle out, I push the plunger very hard and that extra drop I rub it in my abs. Maybe stupid, but just my bad habit. Fuckin junkies.

Then would making a "lava lamp" with the BS water work..?

If you mix oil with water based, there is a theory stating that it highly increase the risk of infection. Water gets absorbed very fast, oil very slow. If you have a water bubble trapped inside an oil deposit in your muscle, you are creating a bacteria farm right there...once the oil gest absorbed, the water is free with the whole zoo in your muscle.

true that.. but if I were using amps say..

the draw of the 2ccs wouldn't have me injecting 2cc..

maybe I should just vial up like 10 amps at a time and just do some overdraw..

Sue the lab.

And even though that little extra is wasted inside the needle, it doesn't mean you are not injecting that little bit. Because the same amount was there when you first stick the dart in your ass, so it goes in anyways. after I take the needle out, I push the plunger very hard and that extra drop I rub it in my abs. Maybe stupid, but just my bad habit. Fuckin junkies.

Lol

Each time we inject our AAS we waste some our our injectable in the needle.. The larger the needle (length or ga.) the more wasted..

What can we do to avoid losing juice like this?

My idea is to first fill the syringe with either 0.25cc or 0.5cc Testosterone enanthate (or whatever) so I inject the full amount I wanted and possible a little extra..

Think this would work?

Would the oil stay "separate" or would the enanthate just mix in?

You'd be surprised at how small the deadspace is in a 21-22 ga needle.

Do remember to pull back the plunger a little bit on your draw needle though, to suck the tiny amount of gear in the head back into the plunger. You'll still lose some inside the injecting needle, but you shouldn't lose any from the draw needle.

Also, don't you wet the injecting needle with a drop of the sauce anyway? If I let a drop work its back from the tip to the hub and back, it makes the needle slick and it slides right through the skin.

Let's say a 10ml vials 50.00 how many drops is in there? Divide that by 50.00 and you get .00231 cents lol
I tried rubbing the last bit on my abs by the way all it did was make me lauph haha

Top Bottom