Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Natural" Bodybuilding

Vectork39

hey guys i was in New york this past week and saw the NBI competition (Natural BodyBuilding Inc.), i was bigger than most of the guys but two or three of them, including the winner, were ridiculously huge. I'll post pictures soon but i have to doubt the "natural" part of this competition, even though they pass a drug test and a polygraph. I mean no way can these aren't on something. Can anyone tell me what they do to remain "natural" but still get big as hell. Im thinking along the lines of GH, Insulin, steroids that pass thru the system quickly...can anyone help?

Well for one thing unless your a pro there wont be "random" tests. And they will most likely be using orals up to the week of the show. And as others have mentioned too they would rely on these drugs also. These statements are based on those with whom i have talked to as natural and what ive seen. Being a jjucie myself, i felt no different to these "naturals' .

AtLarge said:
Well for one thing unless your a pro there wont be "random" tests. And they will most likely be using orals up to the week of the show. And as others have mentioned too they would rely on these drugs also. These statements are based on those with whom i have talked to as natural and what ive seen. Being a jjucie myself, i felt no different to these "naturals' .

Right, and lie detectors are so flawed that they are not allowed to be used in evidence in court. In fact 30% of the population, can pass a lie detector test every time, and virtually anyone can train themselves to do so.

Drug testing. IF I used 3 grams of test a week, with insulin and hgh, for 6 months out of the year to put on size, then use the methods AtLarge described, for the remainder of the year to get ready for the competative season, could I get bigger than most natural bodybuilders and still pass the drug test?

Natural bodybuilding contest are a joke.

There's a gym in Mtl that takes every fitness award natural or not in Canada. They are juiced to the max, hell I even worked with some of them

Natural means, "not willing to use too much but still compete"

Bodybuilding is NOT natural to begin with. Throwing heavy weights around, injuries, stuffing our faces...

It should be drug-free bodybuilding vs Hardcore bodybuilding

I totally agree with you BigAndy.

Drug-free bodybuilding : do not expect size
Hardcore bodybuilding : Expect the beasts

And if you see a huge peep saying he is all natural thats all BULL

I attended the NBI show as well.
Yes, a FEW of the guys were natural.
You could tell by their love handles, high BF% and/or lack of muscle mass.

There is no drug test, and I know this because I know the judges.
The organization charges 25 $ per contestant for a drug test and then pockets the money.
No one in the entire history of NBI has ever been tested.
Testing for AAS costs over 250 PER TEST !
They claim random testing but that is a crock.
The money goes straight into the promoters pocket.
Hey Vectork...How about the 5' 7" guy who weighed in at 225 pounds, dry and ripped...LOL yeah he was natural.
Give me a break.

These guys who juice heavy and then get on stage and blow away the other competitors really look like fools.
Hey I'm not a hater, but go compete in the NPC.

The judges look the other way because after all NBI is still
a business.

The bottom line is that if you want to compete, whether in a natural organiztion or not......you gotta juice.

Hey tangman i'll post the pics later this week, u talking about Kali Omar? The guy who won the whole thing? no way should he be allowed to step on the stage competing against some of the guys that are clean, its disgraceful.

Top Bottom