x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

"NATURAL" abused or not abused???

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about "NATURAL" abused or not abused??? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I feel the word "natural'" is the most over abused word in bodybuilding! A person who can take creatine, andro, nor-andro and still call themselves natural is beyond me! Natural to me is someone who takes in nothing but healthy nutrition! Just my 2 cents!

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Olympian

"NATURAL" abused or not abused???

I feel the word "natural'" is the most over abused word in bodybuilding! A person who can take creatine, andro, nor-andro and still call themselves natural is beyond me! Natural to me is someone who takes in nothing but healthy nutrition! Just my 2 cents!

All Natural
    I totally agree! I had a debate about this with one of my buds the other day. I guess people think if what they take can be bought at GNC, they are natural. My argument was with the various andros and nor andros. I said since the body had to actually go through different processes to break them down into test or nandralone, they are just as bad or worse on the body than responsable steroid use. Of course he only knows what he has heard through the over-hyped media, so he didn't believe a word of it.

I love this post:

Calling All Natural Bodybuilders Who Use Dnp!!

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????

Olympian

agreed

The stance you are taking Freak is taken mostly by folks who use or have used gear. Reason I say that is because Natural to me is not using gear. Creatine and glutamine is not a steroid. peace bro.

Olympian

but Havoc

those Andro's and Nor-Andro's will be classified under "steroids", SO no more naturals.

To me natural means using anything possible to enhance your body, without killing yourself. Death is a little to extreme to me.

Good Broly
    Originally posted by lincoln
    I love this post:

Calling All Natural Bodybuilders Who Use Dnp!!

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????
    LOL. Yea I though that was funny too.

Olympian
    Originally posted by havoc
    The stance you are taking Freak is taken mostly by folks who use or have used gear. Reason I say that is because Natural to me is not using gear. Creatine and glutamine is not a steroid. peace bro.
    Creatine may have been a little over the edge on my part Havoc!

I forgot the name of the show, but I watched a "natural" competition a while back and I thought about the exact thing.....Those guys were too huge to have been always natural....I guess they test them, right??....Natural must just mean there are none to detect in your body at that time....I give them credit anyway for looking like that not having any roids in their system.......anyone know or compete natural?