Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"My TJ Experience"

okay let's stop bashing redi-jects.. anyone well versed in AAS KNOWS that redi-jects are an EXTREMELY SAFE buy. So long as you purchase the rediject in the box, with the foil not tampered with- you have yourself legit sustanon... make a drive up here to Gold's and declare to the hardcore guys that "there are a TON of fake redi-jects" and you WILL get horse-laughed at and bitch slapped across the back of your head... i have many many many pro and amateur BB friends and they, nor I, have ever ever ever received a fake redi-ject. and trust me, there have been MANY purchases.. and anybody that gets on here and cries like a little fucking titty baby that I'm stupid and full of shit can suck their mamas cock..

blingbling211 said:
okay let's stop bashing redi-jects.. anyone well versed in AAS KNOWS that redi-jects are an EXTREMELY SAFE buy. So long as you purchase the rediject in the box, with the foil not tampered with- you have yourself legit sustanon... make a drive up here to Gold's and declare to the hardcore guys that "there are a TON of fake redi-jects" and you WILL get horse-laughed at and bitch slapped across the back of your head... i have many many many pro and amateur BB friends and they, nor I, have ever ever ever received a fake redi-ject. and trust me, there have been MANY purchases.. and anybody that gets on here and cries like a little fucking titty baby that I'm stupid and full of shit can suck their mamas cock..

While I can see by your words that you are an hard-core intellectual:rolleyes: , you are wrong my friend, and obviously not that experienced. Anyhow, next time I get struck with fake redi's, I'll know just where to go to jetison them fuckers. Thanks

Top Bottom