Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"My TJ Experience"

Hill Billy

It's been nearly a year now since I made that pilgrimage to what I like to call "The Armpit of Mexico". That place taught me a very expensive lesson when it comes to buying pharmaceuticals from our good neighbors south of the border. I, like many other visitors, became greedy and over filled with joy when I saw the display of treasures that lie before my eyes. I was quick to purchase many vials of Deca at a bargain price. You know the ones, they are made by Organon and packaged in a brown 200mg/2ml vial with a blue cap. My sole purpose for choosing this make was for the ease of transport, which as I suspected proved to be an easy task. Its a damn shame the orange substance inside the vials won't help me achieve my goals.

Then of course there are the brown amps of Sustenon by Organon; 1ml each, as you might have guessed. The verdict is still out on this one. But I suspect that commonsense was overcome by greed during this transaction as well. I can only hope the Primotest and Primobolan Depots manufactured by Schering or some Mexican kid contain the sweet nectar that we all seek. But again, I have my doubts. Neither have the characteristic blue dot often seen.

Please take note of my wrong doings during my quest for the Holy Grail. I am sure that if you find yourself walking the same path as I mine, these items will be offered without hesitation.

I did at least do a couple of things correctly. First, I purchased some of those good ole failsafe redijects while I was there. Second, I became a dedicated reader of Elitefitness. Thirdly, I finally became a registered member.

Hopefully my experience will assist some newbie who thinks he has thoroughly researched his cholesterol derivative of choice or that farmacias are trustworthy establishments ready to provide you with quality service.

Thank you for taking the time to read "My TJ Experience". I look forward to making contributions to this board in the future, and thank you Vets for yours in the past. I am a much wiser man because of you.

God Bless Elitefitness!

HB

Good post bro. As I was reading, I was wondering if you nabbed any redijects and sure enough you did. I have always heard that redijects are almost impossible to fake. So, chances are you grab some redijects and you have the "rich stuff."
I am a bout 250 miles north of the border and am considering a trip myself in the future. I am wondering if you would care to share any info or insight you might have gained during your trip concerning bringing your goodies back through customs. Thanks man. Take care. -Pooh

Thanks for reading guys. I am a slow ass typist and that took some time to put together.

WtP
I did use some pretty slick techniques to bring it back. Not complicated ones either I would be happy to fill you in when you get ready to go.

P
The vet store is on my list of places to visit for my next trip. If I only knew then what I know now.

Mech
I realize nothing is 100% in this world, but when it comes to gear and Mexico, I would recommend to anyone that has their doubts to put their money with the redijects. In this case, I am referring to the poor bastard like myself who goes down south and becomes a little confused by all thats available. Hell, you got to admit theres a lot fake shit out there that would be tough for a new guy to remember. I guess I probably misused failsafe and should have said the risk vs. benefit factor is more favorable with the redijects. My intentions for using failsafe were to convey the state of mind I had at the time, however poorly done. Sorry for the rambling, and I hope I didn't mislead.

If anyone else has purchased the same shit, I would like your feedback. Especially on the sustenon amps. They have a white label with black-greyish text. Some passed the freezer test and some did not. I hear this test isn't always reliable so any user experience would be helpful.

Hill Billy said:
Thanks for reading guys. I am a slow ass typist and that took some time to put together.

WtP
I did use some pretty slick techniques to bring it back. Not complicated ones either I would be happy to fill you in when you get ready to go.

P
The vet store is on my list of places to visit for my next trip. If I only knew then what I know now.

Mech
I realize nothing is 100% in this world, but when it comes to gear and Mexico, I would recommend to anyone that has their doubts to put their money with the redijects.

__ I disagree. Buy either Primoteston if you insist on human grade and if you want the most bang for your buck buy TTOKYO's cypionate or Denkall's T400. Tornels t 200 and ttokyo's testonon (same as sustanon and MUCH cheaper).Shop at an established vet supply and you will be fine.

In this case, I am referring to the poor bastard like myself who goes down south and becomes a little confused by all thats available. Hell, you got to admit theres a lot fake shit out there that would be tough for a new guy to remember. I guess I probably misused failsafe and should have said the risk vs. benefit factor is more favorable with the redijects. My intentions for using failsafe were to convey the state of mind I had at the time, however poorly done. Sorry for the rambling, and I hope I didn't mislead.

I bought redijects down there (see pic) and they are good. :p We went to 10 pharmacia's and 3 vet shops and none sold Sustanon amps. I was amazed at how many obvious fakes I spoted, you would be amazed!

sust250_3.jpg

sust250_4.jpg

farmacias do have legit stuff is just were u go. try to find a clean, professional lookin farmacia and most of the time there products are legit. farmacias cannot sell vet gear it is agains mexican law. if they do have some 100% its bunk! graneros (vetshops) is where u can get all kinds of legit mex vet gear.

the mechanic said:
Those "failsafe " redi-jects you mention.........they are not all failsafe.

I see you know your shit bro! I have been saying this for YEARS, but people don't want to listen. When I hear arguements after I tell people that there are a TON of Sust RJ FAKES in TJ, it is always some shit like..."it would be too expensive to try to fake the packaging BLAH BLAH BLAH"! Well, if say it costs Organon $4 to make 1 RJ, then what do people think it costs some counterfeighter, who puts ZERO PRODUCT in the syringe to make the fucking things????? I mean, if people knew jack-fuckin-kak about how shit works in Mexico, then they would realize that for the right price, ANY COUNTERFEIGHTER could purchase the necessary materials for making the foil-pax that the susts come in, as well as the syringes. Throw some peanut oil inside the syringe, and we might be talking fucking $1/rj for a counterfeighter to make. Look at it that way, and the REAL markup is in the ripoff my friends! Take YMK's advice and stick with PT 250's.

Top Bottom