Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"moon face"

anthony518

The last two times I did cycles I had a slightly round look to my face. Once on sust and the other on anadrol. Is there anything I can do to minimize this my next cycle? I will be taking 500mg weekly of enanthate, thats the highest test dose that I have ever taken. I have always responded well to 250mg weekly of sust. I am also taking eq 400mg weekly on top of that, this will help the water retention, correct, and give me more quality gains? The only thing I hate about being on the the round look I get in my face, it usually only last week 2-5, but thats still a long time.

Whats YES? How much cardio? Also is the eq test stack going to be good. I am not wanting to gain 25 lbs. I am 5'10 215 14%bf. I am wanting to get my bf down to 10% before I start. I am running clen now, I have enough to run two, two weeks on two weeks off. That should cut some off. I will start doing cardio once I am off the clen. My diet is in check now. Normally I take 250mg weekly of sust and respond very well. My strength goes through the roof, and my weight usually increases by 20-25 lbs. But I also look bloated, and thats not what I want. Thats why I am taking the eq.

Also what would I take as far as anti-e's? How long, and when would I start? Also some people say it will reduce your gains?

anthony518 said:
The last two times I did cycles I had a slightly round look to my face. Once on sust and the other on anadrol. Is there anything I can do to minimize this my next cycle? I will be taking 500mg weekly of enanthate, thats the highest test dose that I have ever taken. I have always responded well to 250mg weekly of sust. I am also taking eq 400mg weekly on top of that, this will help the water retention, correct, and give me more quality gains? The only thing I hate about being on the the round look I get in my face, it usually only last week 2-5, but thats still a long time.

anti-estrogens, arimidex/ aromasin etc..

drink at least 1-2 gallons of water, potassium, lemon, caffeine and some dandelion root.

Mr.X

Top Bottom