Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"moon face"

i'll probably get jumped on for saying this,you can skip the anit e's even if you are willing to work up a sweat to reduce bloat. this doesn't mean you have to run a marathon.

some guys stay away from cardio when on cycle to maximize gains. you can reduce sides of AAS such as bloat, and higher BP, if you are working your heart and breaking a sweat. you will feel better too. cardio can be a bore but great for mood.

Do you guys think that the bloat is going to be pretty bad with what I will be taking? And if so, take amridex 0.5mg EOD? Through out the whole cycle? I am not worried about "reducing" gains by taking the anti-e's. My partner is going to run clen off on through the whole cycle. I don't think that I can handle it. I would rather do cardio and take anti-e's. I would be walking and riding the bike, right? Or run? I usually drink 1-1.5 gallons of water when I am on. I thought that maybe part of the problem.

I'd do 1mg adex ED, even if its a little overkill I like to be sure I'm doing all I can to prevent gyno and bloating

Top Bottom