Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Men in committed, romantic relationships have lower testosterone"

Re: Re: "Men in committed, romantic relationships have lower testosterone"

KoRn01ForLife said:

I am not going to read it because I am going to assume that this correlation is likely due to the fact that guys with higher t levels have a harder time staying in committed relationships and therefore the guys in those relationships have lower t-levels....not that the relationships lower t-levels

so to read it would just aggravate me b/c I hate when ppl. infer causation from correlations

You are right, the causality issue is discussed in the dutch text. What the researcher should do is to follow some single men, and wait until they are well settled in a *loving* relationship, and measure the test levels before and during.

Silent Method said:
I'm recently married, and sure, I have lower test. I'm pumping my hottie wife full of it every day - if not multiple times per day.

SO THERE!! :)

i would too if i had a '10':)

This is kind of scary. Married males / males in a lifetime committed relationship live longer. I wonder if there is an causal relationship between lower test levels and a longer life?

I jerk off constantly, and i like it (3 times a day) and i get bigger every day, btw... i do not use juice.
im 24 , i have a girlfriend perfect 10, and do her every day... i want to change jerk offs for some more pussy

Top Bottom