Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Masterone is Fina without the sides"

Lift Chief

"Masteron is Fina without the sides"

Do you think this is true?... probably difficult to find a lot of people that have used masteron, but... let me know your opinons.

Last edited:
now THAT would be something else!!

personally , i hate fina!

cant sleep on that shit!!

BUT?

I thought there was no real masteron available anymore? does it go under a different name now? or is it just not available from legit companies, only bootleggers?

Re: BUT?

tonybuddy said:
I thought there was no real masteron available anymore? does it go under a different name now? or is it just not available from legit companies, only bootleggers?

Yeah broly, only UG labs are making it. I know supra's tested out to be real.

there is another solid and very well known lab getting tested as we speak.

keep y'all updated.

actually masteron has been known to cause some depression in users. i get no sides from fina that bother me

DaddyX said:
actually masteron has been known to cause some depression in users. i get no sides from fina that bother me

lucky you!

i'd been hearing all this good stuff about fina and was itching to start it. then, i start it and cant sleep!

had to stop taking it after only 10 days. what a shame!:(

Lift Chief said:
Do you think this is true?... probably difficult to find a lot of people that have used masterone, but... let me know your opinons.

No way! I did the real deal and while Fina is great it is not Masteron or Para... not even close!

Quad

satchboogie said:

lucky you!

i'd been hearing all this good stuff about fina and was itching to start it. then, i start it and cant sleep!

had to stop taking it after only 10 days. what a shame!:(

sorry to hear that bro, i do get hot flashes that may be from it

Top Bottom