Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Masterone is Fina without the sides"

Re: Re: "Masterone is Fina without the sides"

Quadsweep said:

No way! I did the real deal and while Fina is great it is not Masteron or Para... not even close!

Quad

oh shit!!!

it on now then!!!:D

Masteron does not give you the strength fina does. It may give you the hardness.

I compare Mastreron to Proviron, just a little more anabolic and injectable.

Re: Re: "Masterone is Fina without the sides"

Quadsweep said:

No way! I did the real deal and while Fina is great it is not Masteron or Para... not even close!

Quad

Wait, so you like masteron better?

Only side i got from fina was the occasional fina cough. Mad night sweats, but I guess NyQuil will knock you out if you can't sleep.

-K

ClubbaK said:
Only side i got from fina was the occasional fina cough. Mad night sweats, but I guess NyQuil will knock you out if you can't sleep.

-K

wrong!

even nyquil AND sominex couldnt do shit for me.
fuck fina!

Dr. JK said:
Masteron does not give you the strength fina does. It may give you the hardness.

No way! I was strong as hell on Masteron (the real shit!) It is a VERY dramatic drug.

Quad

Re: Re: Re: "Masterone is Fina without the sides"

Lift Chief said:

Wait, so you like masteron better?

WAY WAY BETTER! I wish it was still here!

Quad

Quad

Are you saying that Masteron gave you more strength then Fina? I have never done Masteron but from what I have read on it, it's a mild anabolic..

How much were you taking?

Dr. JK said:

I have never done masterone or proviron but chemically they are very similar. Proviron is 1-methyl-DHT and masterone is 2-methyl-DHT. All of the profiles I have read say that masterone is a mild anabolic and potent androgen. I have read somewhere that it can function as an anti-e like proviron.

Top Bottom