Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Mass Monster" or heavy "GQ"? what are u shooting for?

What do you want to be/maintain?

• Mass Freak

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • Muscle & Fitness Cover

Votes: 40 63.5%
  • Pencil-necked Zit Popper

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CYCLEON

what are u in the game for - the dorian yates style or to be a bit more massive (but nicely shredded) than these underwear models? myself Im trying to obtain/maintain about 20lbs over GQ - thats easier for me to maintain flexibility and its what gets the chickies. ;)

The exact look is kinda in between. The size of supposed natural Tito Raymond is as big as I wanna get. But who knows what I'll think once I reach that.

I'll take the heavy GQ. It gets the chicks and plus my body type just will never allow me to get to Mass Monster. I struggle just to stay at GQ level.

Just as my signature says...
Im not a meat head, and probably alot smaller then most of you. Im looking to get some good defention and look good. I also play a division1 sport and train for that.
Bottom line is, i want to look good, and steroids with heavy training are helping me get there...

Those guys weigh about 150lbs, so 20lbs on top of that ain't that big. That is unless you're short. I'm shooting for about 200lbs, but I still want to keep the lean look.

Definitely bigger than GQ but not as big as yates. Just a decent 225 lbs to 235 on my 5'6" frame. I 'm between 195 and 200 now.

Working on 300 now. Jaws must drop and the term "freak" should be common occurances when graced with my presence. 250 now so I've got some more eating to do, but I could never see the point in settling for the GQ look and not pushing the limits.

I'm 190 lbs at 14-15% BF, but I'm only 5'8. I've never done a cycle, but my goal is 205-210lbs at under 10%. That would mean an increase of 20 lbs of lean muscle mass and a 8-9 lbs lose in bodyfat. My problem is losing weight not gaining weight.

I thought I would be happy at 230-240 (I'm 6'2). But now that I see what I look like at almost 220, I think I'd be more satisfied with somewhere around 260.

Top Bottom