Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"masking" steroids for a drug test

One more thing that I did not mention.

DNP

This has not been tested or proven but due the the properties of fina - It would only be logical that a cycle or 2 of this should help clear out metabolites.

nautica

what kind of drug tests would Police Dept's use. meaning if my friend applied to become a cop and was on an injectable winny cycle there's not a snow balls chance in hell he would pass... correct??? if he got tested while he was on the winny!!!

troybday said:
what kind of drug tests would Police Dept's use. meaning if my friend applied to become a cop and was on an injectable winny cycle there's not a snow balls chance in hell he would pass... correct??? if he got tested while he was on the winny!!!

they will only give a $6 street drug test. Anabolics will not show up.

Besides, I think most PD's encourage the use.;)

Nautica

wow, i'm shocked to hear that. i though for sure Police Dept's would go all out and test for everything. fuck it, maybe i'll apply too, but i'll have to quit smoking the reefer for a bit, that'll suck!!!

troybday said:
wow, i'm shocked to hear that. i though for sure Police Dept's would go all out and test for everything. fuck it, maybe i'll apply too, but i'll have to quit smoking the reefer for a bit, that'll suck!!!

Surely you can layoff for 3 weeks.

Nautica

Nautica,
Much of what you preach is gospel...

I agree with virtually all your testing times, but I still think that some are times are grossly underestimated. I have yet to see any research for these clearance times, and some of these times have been around for so long that I no longer trust them. Your anecdotal reports are among the only actual proof that some of these clearnace times are correct.

If only we could get you to try every AS under the sun and follow it up with some legit tests.

Your conclusion that test suspension is among the best is 100% correct, provided that test supplementation is something that will help your specific athletic goals.

HGH is, and will be, the drug of choice for elite athletes throughout the world. The test that is currently under consideration, is almost 100%, but since the slightest thread of legal doubt remains, it cannot be used as irrefutable proof of ex-hgh supplementation. My guess is by 2008, the test will be accepted. Regardless, the testing window will be similar to EPO, as two to three days is all the time that will be needed to clear exGH. The test will be essentially useless, except for catching a few athletes in out of competition tests.

By 2008, AS and GH will probably be the least of the IOC's worries. Gene therapy is the wave of the future.

Also, someone mentioned some bullshit about the NCAA giving you 48 hours notice prior to a test. This pure bullshit. They show up...test you...and move on. Some schools have formal testing dates, which are usually anonced, but the NCAA is always apt to do a random test of any D-1 football or track program.

I would also like to add the following...All of the products that allegedly clear out AS from a urine test are nothing more than a poor version of snake oil. Not one will work provided that your test is legit. If you claim that it works...the test was crap.

Cucumbers...now that's another story.

This is just an excellent discussion..........the kind of thread that made Elite great in the past (excluding the comments of cucumber boy, of course).
It should be pretty clear to all that nautica and monkeyballs are the men to talk to on this topic. I have some knowledge from my longtime association with collegiate athletics, but these fellows are right on top of the issues.
I would be very hesitant to give advice to a man facing jail time, even though I doubt the likelyhood of a true steroid test in his situation. Better safe than sorry, cause the slam is no place you want to be.

Monkeyballs, you are correct on the 48 hour rule. They do not give you 48 but they do give you 24. They notify you 1-2 days before hand bc you take the test early in the morning. They dont just show up and say I want these people here now.

Top Bottom