Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Jugs" - Transferring Bulk Gear to Vials - Best Methods?

macemj

Anybody who knows about getting bulk gear in specific jugs (60ML "Jugs") and having to transfer / filter gear into vials:

QUESTIONS:
1) What is the best "Method" to do it?
2) "Best practices" to keep it sanitary when transferring? ..while you suck-up juice ...after opening BULK "Jug"?

How I do it:

PREPARE A 30cc VIAL (Transfer Vial to be used)by:
INSERTING a 18g 1" pin into top of sealed vial
INSERTING another 18g 1" pin into top of sealed vial
ATTACH a filter to (1) of the pins luer lock end

***There is now 2 pins inserted into top of 30CC VIAL****

TRANSFER STEPS:
- OPEN JUG (bulk) top and place alcohol pad on top of opening
- USE a 5CC Syringe / 18g pin to suck-up oil-based compound
- CLOSE JUG when 5cc is "filled"
- SCREW-IN 5CC syringe to luer-end of filter on top of the 30CC Vial
- PRESS-IN Syringe to filter 5CC of liquid into 30CC vial (trnfr)
- UNSCREW 5CC syringe from filter
- REOPEN Jug and "repeat" steps until 30CC Vial is "Filled completely"

PROBLEMS:
1) Why do rubber pieces sometimes make there way inside of vial? I can see tiny grey specs of rubber floating inside vial?
2) I have noticed that I "Lose" some juice (5-10cc)? I do not think it is under-dosed? ..I am losing gear and wasting money :(

Basically, what I am asking is "Best-way" to ensure I "Maintain sanitary solution" when I transfer gear into sealed vial and make sure I DO NOT lose any of total quantity? I also DO NOT WANT RUBBER IN MY VIAL??

Help please?

Thanks in advance to all that know what I am referring to. Please advise!!

NOTE: I do not want to break any FORUM rules ..I have been part of this great board for many years!!!

TO: Those who read thread and know whom I am referring to - kindly email me at [email protected] or PM to discuss an issue...

----MACE

if you don't want rubber pieces breaking off the stopper then dont use 18 guage needles, use a 25 guage for air vent and a 20 for oil.

Don't worry about the sterility too much. The filtering ensures that all particles/bacteria are removed and the benzyl alcohol in the gear also ensures sterility.

As far as losing gear, some will be left in the filter but if you are losing 10cc with one filter then you are just not receiving the full 60ml from where you bought it.

if you don't want rubber pieces breaking off the stopper then dont use 18 guage needles, use a 25 guage for air vent and a 20 for oil.

Don't worry about the sterility too much. The filtering ensures that all particles/bacteria are removed and the benzyl alcohol in the gear also ensures sterility.

As far as losing gear, some will be left in the filter but if you are losing 10cc with one filter then you are just not receiving the full 60ml from where you bought it.

That helps a lot ...THANKS!!

the tops of the sterile vials are shitty, you should only end up with 2 rubber poieces at most in each..

just watch them as you draw every time...sooner or later they will stick to the siode of the vial and your ok,,just always watch them

get a 20ml syringe attach the syringe filter to it and the 18 gauge needle, put it in the 30cc vial,remove the plunger from the syringe and dump the aas in the barrel...replace plunger and filter...repeat till done

use a .20 whatman micron filter..that should filter all 60 no prob..make sure you blow the rest of the oil out of the filter at the end it holds 2ml..removed plunger and replace and push air thru and filter will be cleaned

Agree! very easy and have never had any problems doin it this way and prob transferred 4 60ml jugs that way with no issue.

Thanks for the PM bro!!

DONT FLAME -

Quick Question: Just to ensure I fully grasped the concept (backloading)...the plunger is the "push-in" stick inside the syringe? ..it extends out of the syringe (knob at end) of "plunger" is used so people can press-in (pressure) to get the juice to move thru the pin and finally into the muscles (glute)?

...I know I sound like an old white guy asking his kid, "What does chilling at the crib mean?"...lol

I will now (NEW PROCESS): 1. Pull plunger out 2. Open bulk Jug 3. Carefully pour from "Jug" into syringe tube (do I NEED to use a funnel?) and then replace plunger 4. Press-in (pressure) end of plunger thru filter into vial (for use).

Part I didn't get is "Retreiving" the "left-over" stuff in the filter?

Don't laugh ...or I'll slap you with my fuckkk stick "plunger"

Anyways, I think I got the process down now!!
(Pull out plunger and dump juice into syringe instead of wasting time..lots...sucking up tiny amnts. of compound then filtering into vial & repeating...wayy 2 many timez)

I will definitely be using new & improved method!!! Good looking out everyone ..for sure helpful and many thanks to all for the tips.

Thanks for the PM bro!!

DONT FLAME -

Quick Question: Just to ensure I fully grasped the concept (backloading)...the plunger is the "push-in" stick inside the syringe? ..it extends out of the syringe (knob at end) of "plunger" is used so people can press-in (pressure) to get the juice to move thru the pin and finally into the muscles (glute)?

...I know I sound like an old white guy asking his kid, "What does chilling at the crib mean?"...lol

I will now (NEW PROCESS): 1. Pull plunger out 2. Open bulk Jug 3. Carefully pour from "Jug" into syringe tube (do I NEED to use a funnel?) and then replace plunger 4. Press-in (pressure) end of plunger thru filter into vial (for use).

Part I didn't get is "Retreiving" the "left-over" stuff in the filter?

Don't laugh ...or I'll slap you with my fuckkk stick "plunger"

Anyways, I think I got the process down now!!
(Pull out plunger and dump juice into syringe instead of wasting time..lots...sucking up tiny amnts. of compound then filtering into vial & repeating...wayy 2 many timez)

I will definitely be using new & improved method!!! Good looking out everyone ..for sure helpful and many thanks to all for the tips.

You got it...

You got it, dont worry bout a funnel, just tip it in.
just make sure you have a capped pin on the end of the syringe bro! otherwise oil will just leak out

Top Bottom