Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Indented" chest

nickb86

High End Bro
Platinum
Platinum
Hi i have a mate you has an indented chest (chest dips in centrally in chest near bottom of rib cage), hes been working out for a while (naturally) and has built himself up abit and thinks it doesnt look as bad.
hes planning to keep working out nd growing muscle in an attempt to hide it.
Will the muscle actually grow over the indented area, and with enough volume make it disappear or hide it abit.
Or will the muscle grow from the indentment and look abit strange if you gained loads, his pecs are normal just his chest cavity is indented centrally ?
any one with any opinions or knwledge please say what you think
thanks nick

Is there not a treatment available? I know of a fellow who had the same problem, said they were gonna perform an operation using some type of balloon apparatus to push his chest into the proper position....

ok i think it is an abnormality in his breast plate (i think) il have a word and ask what exactly is up and im 2 vague for any accurate diagnosis. thanks guys

I have the same dip in my chest had it since I was a child.
It hasn't effected my chest build whatsoever. I believe some people's rib cage is just like this. Not in any way a problem with muscle development in the chest.

yeah i think hes completely healthy and its just a cosmetic problem il get him to have a word with his dr and give me the exact name of the condition maybe post back up for other people who may have the condition he has got.
thanks peeps

Sounds like pectus carinatum, commonly known as pigeon chested. There's a description and picture here: Pectus carinatum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can read about it yourself but it's a structural defect and depending on the severity he may need bracing or surgery.

Hi i have a mate you has an indented chest (chest dips in centrally in chest near bottom of rib cage), hes been working out for a while (naturally) and has built himself up abit and thinks it doesnt look as bad.
hes planning to keep working out nd growing muscle in an attempt to hide it.
Will the muscle actually grow over the indented area, and with enough volume make it disappear or hide it abit.
Or will the muscle grow from the indentment and look abit strange if you gained loads, his pecs are normal just his chest cavity is indented centrally ?
any one with any opinions or knwledge please say what you think
thanks nick

Hard to say without seeing it but sounding like he's heading in the right direction.

Top Bottom