Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Gear 2000" issue #2 - some great info!

ZipKid

WOW!!

I just read (and then re-read) the latest issue of "Gear 2000" - and it was jam packed with some great information. I have been lifting for almost 20 years now - but I learned even more from reading this issue.

They also had a feature / review on my FAV company - A.P.I. I hope you find this great reading. I sure did!!

Just as an FYI - the latest issue of "Gear 2000" can be viewed here; under "Mesomorph News" - the last article features A.P.I.

You will have to create a free user name to enter and view:

http://www.mesomorph.net/bros/displ...?ID=25&type=new

Peace!

ZipKid

genarr3 said:
Why do I feel like I just read a commercial?

C'mon now, why would it feel like it's a commercial? :confused:
I mean look at all his posts, he's been around a while. :rolleyes:

I see more and more of this lately. People with less than 10 posts either selling something or defending another user in an argument. If I was a mod I'd trace each of one of the IP's. Then you'd all be fucked. :lmao: ;)

commercial huh

I wrote one of the articles. Hope you guys don't think I'm trying to get everyone to buy yohimburn and r-ALA. Just wrote what I do, have done with good results. Take it how you want to though. I don't know who ZipKid is, other than a newer member on mesomorph.net.

BTW, why would anyone be fucked by tracing and IP?

LOL !!!

No - this is NOT my site - and I do not work for them either!! :)

It was just an EXCELLENT article - esp. on A.P.I. as I've never seen this company featured a lot here!

* Could you run a feature story on them? I'm sure your members will love it!!*

Hey, I think boards everywhere should be open to support each other anyway!!

ZipKid

Oh brother...

Tell you what, I'll tattoo thier logo on my ass.

Top Bottom