x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

"Fake Snakes" on Sale in Thailand.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about "Fake Snakes" on Sale in Thailand. within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Just met with a rep from BDLP during a visit to my favourite local pharmacy. He was kind enough to give me a tub of both FAKE Androlic and Anabol that they found on sale in Bangkok and asked me to spread the word on the internet. I'll be posting pictures in the next couple of days. BDLP rep claimed the Anabol copy contains a mere 1mg of active ingredient ( but he could well be biased ). I'll be sending samples for testing aswell. ( for the record the 'rep' spoke no English so all

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Good Broly

"Fake Snakes" on Sale in Thailand.

Just met with a rep from BDLP during a visit to my favourite local pharmacy. He was kind enough to give me a tub of both FAKE Androlic and Anabol that they found on sale in Bangkok and asked me to spread the word on the internet. I'll be posting pictures in the next couple of days. BDLP rep claimed the Anabol copy contains a mere 1mg of active ingredient ( but he could well be biased ). I'll be sending samples for testing aswell.

( for the record the 'rep' spoke no English so all translation was done by the owner of the pharmacy who was also present. )

S.B.C

[email protected]

Are you talking about the anabols Thais with the snake engraved on one side?
    Why would someone go thru all the trouble to fake those? They are so inexpensive.

Fuck that's not good news.
    Email me at:

[email protected] (updated 2011)

Originally posted by Canuck4
    Why would someone go thru all the trouble to fake those? They are so inexpensive.
    Not to mention, the snake design is brand new...I can't see them having enough time to fake them yet...

Freak
    Originally posted by Canuck4
    i agree. why spend so much time on cheap shit.

Originally posted by IronFist

Not to mention, the snake design is brand new...I can't see them having enough time to fake them yet...
    Thats what I was thinking too. It would be such a pain in the ass to fake the engraved snake also.

Good Broly

Wait till you see the photos !

The 'copy' Anabols have the snake and actually look better made than the originals. The shade of pink they have used is far darker than the original snake versions.

The original hologramed snakes have been out for months. It takes only days to get a tablet die made from an original tab and costs only a few hundred $'s.

The most obvious mistake on the tub is the print used for the batch numbers.

The pharmacies are paying about $30 wholesale, they can buy the fake version for half that and still charge full retail for it.

You read it here first I can't believe anyone would think I'd post this kind of info if I wasn't 100% sure about it.

S.B.C

[email protected]

Good Bro
    Fake shit here....fake shit there....some sources resend fake shit when their first shipments get siezed. Gotta hate fake shit, EH?

I wonder why they put any active ingredient at all in them?

Originally posted by Guey
    I wonder why they put any active ingredient at all in them?
    So you can take 30 tabs and then start seeing results.

Good Broly

Some active ingredient

Some active ingredient would be needed to make sure they tasted 'real'. It's quite possible the copies are fully dosed the 1mg claim was made by the 'rep' who obviously wouldn't admit to the copy being fully dosed. Hence the need for a lab test.

I'll run a crush test and taste test on them the day I take the pics.

Pics to be taken on a Sony DV camcorder so they won't be very high resolution.

S.B.C

[email protected]