Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Fake Snakes" on Sale in Thailand.

Retabolil2 said:

Shameless self advetising is the main goal of this thread I guess.
I can post a picture of thai anabol made in India, it has a snake on it. You won`t find any difference at all and it contains 5mg of dbol, so no one will ever complain. It looks much better than this shit on the picture. Actually I see no difference between legit and fake tabs but I know they were made in India.
Its the most stupid post for the past few months. FAKE SNAKES!!! So what?! There are lots of fake stuff on the market and everything including holograms could be counterfeited.
Someone is trying to attract some extra attention to the subject of this thread. Most of the US users never seen original bottles. I`m not talking about holograms.
Bullshit thread, period.

Finally some one who dares to speak up. Complete self advertsing indeed, from the starter of the thread and than the rebottler hops in....

Nice try bro's...but more like the devil in disguise

Shame, shame, shame..

D.W.

I started the thread not Mr Sombat

I suggest you post as many pictures of new fakes as possible.

One of the goals of discussion boards like this one is to educate users to the existance of new fakes and the quicker that's done the better.

Personally I don't like the idea of buying a fake regardless of whether it's fully dosed or not.

Re: I started the thread not Mr Sombat

newsbc said:
I suggest you post as many pictures of new fakes as possible.

One of the goals of discussion boards like this one is to educate users to the existance of new fakes and the quicker that's done the better.

Personally I don't like the idea of buying a fake regardless of whether it's fully dosed or not.
I`m not talking about fakes at all. And I think this thread has nothing to do with fakes or users education.
Some guys are using this thread to get more business saying:
Myself buying from the maker eliminates any problems associated with fakes.
This is some sick shit. If you`re buying from the maker why the hell do you post here? If you have nothing to contribute to the subject of this thread, like pics, additional information about fakes etc then don`t post.

RET i'm with you 100% this is the biggest crock of bullshit I have seen in a long time, obviously there is alterior motives involved in this thread somewhere.

I dont belive a word of this crap.

Oh and one more thing !!

Is there any mods on this board ? any mods that are bodybuilders themselves ? and Mods that feel like deleting or editing this thread ?

You lame ass fuks, this whole thread is a fukin SOURCE POST.

no wonder this boards gone down hill.

I`m with bbigman and Ret on this, and also why the hell is it MY pic from MY site that I took PERSONALLY thats showing the legit Anabols, if you wanna use my pic of legit gear than please ask, otherwise take your own pics.

Anyone wanna verify this with the post made by `Canuck4`please tell me if I`m wrong!!! :

http://www.builtwithiron.co.uk/ANABOL.jpg

Top Bottom