Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Fake Snakes" on Sale in Thailand.

Are the pis of the fakes taken with the same cam? If so, those things look like the texture & coloring of flinstone vitamins. I'm kinda getting worried about my pinks now. Although, mine look like the real ones & they come from a very reliable source that I've been using for a few years. I've been growing so unless I've got some serious placebo affects going on I'm pretty certain mine are legit. I fucking hate scammers! Anything for them to make an extra $! :mad:

The shitty pics.

Were taken by me and kindly posted by Canuck4 :)

The fakes do have a hologram but it's slightly different from the real one, can't really explain or photograph the difference easily.

You'd only spot it with a side by side comparison.

It's possible respectable sources having been buying these by mistake, the only reason I found out about them was by bumping into the BDLP sales guy at my local pharmacy.

There's no proof the fakes are underdosed at this time.

Texture of fakes is very grainy ( grains are multi-coloured ) I've never seen Flinstone vitamins so can't compare :)

S.B.C

[email protected]

SBC, since the pics are somewhat hard to see what I'd suggest you do is take a pic of the fake dbol side by side to some of the real dbol. That way we can clearly distinguish the difference.

Of course if you don't have any real BD dbol then you wouldn't be able to do that. ;)

mvmaxx said:
SBC, since the pics are somewhat hard to see what I'd suggest you do is take a pic of the fake dbol side by side to some of the real dbol. That way we can clearly distinguish the difference.

Of course if you don't have any real BD dbol then you wouldn't be able to do that. ;)
i agree, it would be a little easier to distinguish the difference from the real and the fake one.

If the picture was clear

If the picture was clear you'd see the colour difference is very obvious, i'll get a couple of real ones from the pharmacy tommorow and shoot in sunlight for a better pic.

Bottomline is fakes are darker overall and have white and dark pink spots, the real ones are light pink solid colour.

Anyway does everyone agree there is something wrong with the upper pair of Androlic tabs ?

S.B.C

[email protected]

N.B even though I'm posting AS pics it does NOT mean I have resumed offering them I still offer UNscheduled items only.

Re: If the picture was clear

newsbc said:
If the picture was clear you'd see the colour difference is very obvious, i'll get a couple of real ones from the pharmacy tommorow and shoot in sunlight for a better pic.

Bottomline is fakes are darker overall and have white and dark pink spots, the real ones are light pink solid colour.

Anyway does everyone agree there is something wrong with the upper pair of Androlic tabs ?

S.B.C

[email protected]

N.B even though I'm posting AS pics it does NOT mean I have resumed offering them I still offer UNscheduled items only.

There could be something wrong with the androlics...I got a few last summer and about half the bottles were fakes, i don't rememeber the lot #'s though...there may have even been real tabs in the same tubs as the fakes...All i know is that the fakes were very very easy to break in half as opposed to the legit one's. I went through all of mine and which ever one's broke easily were tossed out...

I also got ahold of those fake androlics. Packaging was very legit, color, size, ect. I had a few old ones still in the original pack and everything matched up except results.

The fake anadrolics everyones used

The fake anadrolics everyones used, did they look like the pair of tabs in the pic I posted with the flat edges ?

The decent comparison shots of Anabol will be taken tommorow my friend forgot to return my skid lid so I couldn't visit pharmacy to get more samples.

Top Bottom