Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"contradicting" advice on using tamoxifen while on cycle.

Thanks, I already like you more and this forum because I get replies (and very quick). [FONT=DDG_ProximaNova]=-)[/FONT]
No one replied to the same question at the other forums (although my post was quite long for a simple question, so that might be it)

Thanks, I already like you more and this forum because I get replies (and very quick). [FONT=DDG_ProximaNova]=-)[/FONT]
No one replied to the same question at the other forums (although my post was quite long for a simple question, so that might be it)

We actually care here bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Late to the party here, but I would also suggest aromasin instead of nolva....save that for PCT

We actually care here bro

Thanks. I'm finding more reasons to run an AI during a cycle, even if I don't feel or see side effects, and to do blood work because it is possible for anyone to still have higher estrogen and look normal.
I wish I didn't want to change topic, but I just found a study (not related to using steroids), about estrogen levels and cancer developing. It's always better to stay within normal range (blood work is necessary to find out).

I'm still learning. :verygood:

I've seen even some reputable coaches suggesting to use nolva onmilder cycles. A good example would be your first cycle and if you are not verygyno prone. Although he pointed out later that it's good to have somethingstronger at hand if things start getting worse but that was like a last resortkind of thing.

Lateto the party here, but I would also suggest aromasin instead of nolva....savethat for PCT

Yes, I found another similar thread where a user also showed up with nolvadex, but soon his cycle was adjusted for the better by the members with aromasin. Nolvadex was mentioned as "oldschool", but could still be used because it's been used in the past with fair outcomes.

Thanks! RickRock13.
I'll be monitoring changes in blood to adjust doses / timing.
By the way, it will still be difficult to go above normal levels since I found a box of proviron nearby when I was looking for aromasin this morning :):)

Top Bottom