Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Common mistakes" for Begginers

scout69 said:
I think a key there is number 1.They use to much when there is no need for it
I agree, If you shoot and kill a man with a bullet from a gun, he won't be anymore dead if you shoot him with multiple bullets thereafter.

Mr.X said:
Eating Poorly, I'd put that on top of my list. DIET is key....

Couldn't agree more. Im 27 now, and I wish I knew at 16 what I know now...Id have a ferrari for a body :p

I disagree with 1 and 2 if you want to get big. Like most people on this board in 2000-2002 found out, larger cycles are the way to go your first time out. It's your best chance to grow and you don't get a second chance at a first cycle. The biggest problem I see is not that people use too much it's that they use too little and then have to do another cycle with higher doses soon afterwards to get close to their goals. Also staying on 20 weeks is no more dangerous than staying on 10 weeks. It's just ineffective because the gains slow so dramatically in weeks 9-10. There is little evidence that #1 or #2 is true at all, that's myth.

That said, the board has changed, as I've posted many times. People here are no longer looking for mass and size but rather just to look good at the beach, or even more common, a fat loss plan. So maybe there is some validity in #1 for that reason. But if you're looking to be a body builder and not "I wanna look like Brad Pitt and get laid more", then larger doses are very important your first time out.

Larger = 1000mg+/wk

I agree with you bro, i think a lot of people nowdays want to look pretty so they can get girls and less care about being bbers. im not judging anyone, everyone has diff. goals, but personally i dont see how someone could take soo much gear (or sometimes any gear at all) just to "look good". im not trying to brag but i looked jacked way before i touched gear. and most people i said i was natty to thought i was flat out lying. so if my goal was to "look good" then i wouldnt even have touched gear. i would have already been set. but i want to look like a freak so thats why i incorporate gear in my regiment. and its true, if you want to be huge you have to eat huge, lift huge and do huge dosages (relatively speaking). personally i have always stayed below 1000mg of gear per week, but i know that will soon change. sometimes i wish i had started heavy on my first run to reap the benefits of that practice but thats done now. all im saying is, most people that just want to look good, dont really need gear, and those that want to be straight up freaks do need lots of gear, unless they have exceptional AR.

scout69 said:
I think a key there is number 1.They use to much when there is no need for it
Amen.
Break in easy ... be conservative.
You can always increase next time.

Also ....
The last item.
How many stories have we heard about buying from
a guy and then doubting the product and taking it anyway?
Purity and quality is vital. You expect that from your local pharm ...
You should with these products.

And... Not reading this:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=441371

Top Bottom