Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Bulletproof" No More: Amanda Earhart-Savell and NFL Steroid Dealer David Jacobs Dead

Re: "Bulletproof" No More

DFWnews said:
Steroids Dealer With NFL Ties Found Shot To Death In Texas: David Jacobs, an admitted and convicted steroids dealer, has been found dead at his house in Plano, Texas. Police say the bodies of Jacobs and a woman, 30-year-old Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell, were found in the house. Both had been shot to death.

http://cbs11tv.com/local/david.jacobs.steroids.2.741125.html

From the Dallas-Fort worth news? First post. Your name is DFWnews.

Real classy of you to come and post some shit like this and be sarcastic about someone being shot to death. What an asshole. How about I go shoot your family and see how funny it is? Not so funny is it?

I can't open link on my phone..does it say who he was? Ug lab ? Shitty to hear

dabuffguy said:

Real classy of you to come and post some shit like this and be sarcastic about someone being shot to death. What an asshole. How about I go shoot your family and see how funny it is? Not so funny is it?

+1

From what I understand, Jacobs shot his gf and then himself. They had been having relationship problems as well as all the other stuff going on. This is what I'm hearing from John Romano and people like that.

dabuffguy said:

Funny I thought that while I was clicking the link and noticed that was his or her first post, then I read your comment.

Total dick move seriously. One thing if your an active member...but thats all you came on her to do. Do you think there are NFL players on here or something and your going to scare people?

dabuffguy said:

IMO i dont think that dude came to be rude or shove that in our face i think he was just showing it. People always post bust and other things that have to deal with gear.

Selfcentor said:
IMO i dont think that dude came to be rude or shove that in our face i think he was just showing it. People always post bust and other things that have to deal with gear.
+1 what an ass to make that his first post

Top Bottom